This exam measures your ability to understand the following concepts:
- Cloud concepts
- Azure core services
- Security, privacy, compliance, and trust
- Azure pricing and support
If you want to enter the world of cloud computing and learn what Microsoft Azure has to offer, you do not have a background in technology. You should take this exam to know all the high-level details of Azure. This certification gives you a wealth of knowledge and skills required to effectively demonstrate a general understanding of the Azure cloud, regardless of the specific technical roles addressed by other Azure certifications.
There are no prerequisites for this exam, but it is recommended that you have at least six months of experience with Azure Cloud in any role, including technical, administrative, sales, purchasing, or financial. You should have a basic understanding of IT services and their association with the cloud platform.
About the exam
This is an elementary and straightforward exam. microsoft certifications practice test
There are three types of questions on the exam: multiple-choice that has a correct answer, true/false questions, and drag-and-drop questions. This exam reports on a scale of minimum 100 and maximum 1000 with a passing score of 700. It is also content without exam scores that will be used for statistical purposes. The exam contains 50 questions and takes 60 minutes to complete, and will cost you $ 99.
You must create a Microsoft account there. Once you have created an account, access the page of the panel to schedule an exam. Once you click the Schedule a new exam button, you will be redirected to the all-certifications page. Where you can select the Azure exams and then AZ-900. Finally, you can see the next page and the scheduling options. Choose any of these options, create an account, and schedule an exam.
How to train
There are several online platforms where you can receive training for this exam—for example, SPOTO’s Microsoft dump. If you are entirely new to the cloud, you can train on their online platforms mentioned above. If you are already familiar with the cloud and Azure, it will become much easier for you. But if you practice SPOTO’s Microsoft dump, then no need to go to another platform. You will get 100% common questions from their guide.
Azure solution architect
- This is the certification designed for Cloud architects, mainly focused on the subject of infrastructure and systems.
- It is the natural succession of the Azure Administrator if you want to reach the highest level of complexity.
- To obtain it, you need to pass two exams: AZ-303 and AZ-304.
- These two exams are for architecture and solution design. In other words, you know what architecture solutions Azure has, and you also learn how to design them from scratch.
- You do not need any prerequisites to be able to take these exams. You do not have to go through the associate level, although it is highly recommended. If you read SPOTO’s Microsoft dump questions. because they will provide you with a complete guide
- They are not exactly easy, but with SPOTO’s Microsoft dump, you can take them out so quickly.
- To consult all the information on this certification and its two exams, click here for info.
This offers you great advantages that solve most of the above problems:
- It doesn’t matter where you live in the world: as long as you have a good internet connection, you can examine yourself.
- Availability is almost immediate, and you have extended hours to take the exam. You can book you.
- There are no added fees of any kind.
- You are at home, in your environment that you already know, and it allows you to have more relaxation.
- It doesn’t matter if you have reduced mobility: you need to use a computer.