Mechanical Keyboard Market Growing at a CAGR of 10% by the end of 2029
Another market research report by Future Market Insights on the mechanical keyboard market is supposed to develop at a CAGR of 10% during the estimate time of 2019-2029. Additionally, the worldwide mechanical keyboard market is probably going to encounter observable development in the estimate period because of different driving variables, for example, the developing notoriety of PC games, substitution of existing PC peripherals, and improved highlights when contrasted with layer based keyboards.
According to the market research report, a mechanical keyboard gives upgraded execution as far as reaction timing and physicality expected by experts and gamers. These variables are driving interest for mechanical keyboards in the gaming business. Additionally, the essential patterns saw in the worldwide mechanical keyboard marketplace remember the focal point of producers for growing the usefulness of individual keys.
Request a Sample Report @
The reception of remote ergonomic keyboards and different stage viable keyboards keeps on widening in creating and created nations. Such factors are further prone to set out worthwhile open doors for makers working in the mechanical keyboard market.
Mechanical Keyboard Market – Key Research Findings
- The global mechanical keyboard market was valued at ~US$ 881 Mn in 2018.
- The mechanical keyboard market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~10% during the forecast period of 2019-2029.
- Rapid growth of the gaming industry, increasing adoption of wireless keyboards, and growing demand for multiple platform compatible keyboards are factors that have been driving the mechanical keyboard market growth.
- North America is a prominent region for the mechanical keyboard market, which accounted for a market share of ~34% in 2018. However, the mechanical keyboard market in APEJ (Asia Pacific Excluding Japan) is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period and become the most significant market for mechanical keyboard.
- In order to gain competitive edge, mechanical keyboard market players are opting for strategic partnerships with e-Commerce platform providers to meet the growing demand in various end-use industries including gaming, BFSI, government, and others.
According to the Future Market Insight’s report, the non-tactile linear switches are anticipated to generate an incremental opportunity of ~US$ 757 Mn for the mechanical keyboard market during the forecast period of 2019-2029. Moreover, the tactile non-click switches are likely to experience a healthy growth rate during the forecast period, owing to the growing demand for an ergonomic gaming keyboard. Furthermore, the world is witnessing a significant rise in synchronization options that allow mechanical keyboards to have effortless connection with mouse and headsets.
Mechanical Keyboard Market Structure Analysis
- The global mechanical keyboard market has a competitive market landscape, where majority of the key players are maintaining a strategic focus on partnerships and new product innovations to target a stronger global footprint.
- Increasing scope of applications related to mechanical keyboard and a competitive market have resulted in products differentiation and expansion strategies by providers of mechanical keyboard. These factors give a competitive edge and strengthen their market share, specifically to the desired end-use industry.
- Tier-1 energy & power quality meter providers account for ~40% of the overall market. Vendors such as Logitech International S.A., Razer Inc. and Dell Inc. are among the largest and most experienced in the industry and have significant regional coverage across the globe.
For More Information or Customization @
Mechanical Keyboard Market: Segmentation
- Non-Tactile Linear Switches
- Tactile Non-Click Switches
- Tactile Click Switches
- Wired Keyboards
- Wireless Keyboards
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa