The global massage guns market estimated valuation for 2022 is US$ 509.0 Mn. The report projects that by 2032, the market for massagers will be worth US$1 billion, growing at a 7.4% CAGR.
More people are favouring massage chairs with quick recovery times. Manufacturers of massage guns are embracing consumer-centric strategies to boost their sales and brand recognition.
Because they are portable and simple to use, massage guns are popular among athletes. Ideally, only a few factors play a role in consumers’ choice of purchases. Brand identity has a big influence on a lot of them. Not all of them, though, exhibit brand loyalty.
In order to strengthen their presence across various channels and develop a strong brand portfolio, businesses must act immediately. The functionality follows.
For instance, in the case of massage gun, consumers often judge them on the basis of their efficiency. Therefore, products with higher wattage are likely to enjoy better goodwill which will be drawn by higher convenience and efficiency.
Consumers are increasingly adopting e-commerce platforms to purchase electronic items including massage gun, as they can avail special discounts and prices on a wide range of products.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12075
In addition to this, e-commerce websites also help make the products as per the specific requirements of the customer, even if the product is not available in the market in a particular region. Leading e-commerce sites, including Alibaba and Amazon, are offering an extensive range of products from around the world.
Factors such as easy product accessibility, convenience, and ease of shopping irrespective of geographic presence will continue pushing sales of massage guns through online channels over the forecast period.
“Increasing preference for portable massage guns among sports personnel and athletes is expected to drive sales in the market. Besides this, growing popularity of smart massage gins with temperature and vibration control is anticipated to augment the growth in the market,” says an FMI analyst.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-12075
- · Based on size, mid-size/handheld massage guns are predicted to account for a dominant share of the market through 2032.
- · In terms of battery type, demand for rechargeable guns is projected to increase at a 7.7% CAGR through 2032.
- · By sales channel, the indirect sales segment is anticipated to hold 83.8% of the total market share.
- · In terms of end user, demand for massage guns likely to escalate among athletes at a 8.8% CAGR over the assessment period.
- · U.S. will emerge as a lucrative pocket in North America massage guns market. Sales in the North America market are slated to increase at a 3.6% CAGR.
- · Surging demand for rechargeable massage guns in the U.K. will place it as an attractive market, leading the Europe massage guns market.
Who is winning?
Leading manufacturers of massage guns are focusing on smart promotional strategies, advertisements, and new product launches to improve sales in the market.
Major players present in the Massage Guns market are Therabody, LifePro, Hyperice Inc.,Renpho, Everyfun, HydraGun, Muscle Gun, Massage Guns Ireland, Recovapro, Essential Massage & Therapy Co.,Achedaway, Medcursor and Others.
Global Massage Guns Market By Category
- Small Size/handheld
- Large Size/Powerful
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
By End User:
- Fitness Enthusiasts
- Expectant Women