List of Best Schools in Bangalore 2020
When looking at schools in Bangalore for your child, the myriad of options can make the decision a little confusing. While some may offer an excellent academic programme, some may focus extensively in sports and extra-curricular activities. However, parents look at the school fees in Bangalore along with the facilities offered.
To make your choices a little easier, here is a list of the top schools you can explore in Bangalore:
- Global Indian International School: Affiliated to CBSE, GIIS offers a comprehensive programme to its students with a combination of academics and extracurriculars. The school focuses on grades and academic excellence and does a remarkable job of honing students’ ability to become global citizens. Their unique 9GEMS Holistic Framework is designed to instil values such as leadership, creativity, innovation, excellence, and life skills from each student’s formative years. The school is well-equipped with modern facilities such as IT and Math labs, sports grounds, AV Room, a fully-stocked library and more. As one of the best schools in Bangalore, it even offers a unique bridge programme which helps students getting enrolled in the middle of the academic year become a part of the community.
- Indus International School: Indus International School was founded in 2003. The school offers an international experience with students from 33 countries of the world studying together. The school offers the IB and CIE curriculum. They offer opportunities in academics and co-curricular so that the students can excel in fields of their interest.
- The Valley School: The school offers the ICSE curriculum to its students. There is a unique understanding between the teachers and students, making the setting an informal one. The school is known for its green landscape and is one of the most beautiful campuses in Bangalore. The close relationship with nature teaches students to become compassionate and aware of their surroundings.
- Chrysalis High School: The school offers admissions to students from Playschool to Class 12, with a CBSE and ICSE curriculum choice. They pay special attention to building the students’ confidence by offering them a multitude of opportunities to excel in the areas of their interest, academic or extra-curricular. They have courts and exceptional trainers for gymnastics, swimming, basketball, skating, yoga, dance, music, etc. The school is well -known for its excellent STEAM programme.
- Inventure Academy: The school offers the CAIE and ICSE curricula to its students. Located in Whitefield, the school provides differentiated and holistic learning to each student. The school focuses on instilling self-belief and confidence in every student and helps them reach their full potential. Each student is required to excel in academics as well as one chosen extra-curricular activity. The school has multi-subject labs, athletics track, swimming pool, gym, courts for cricket, tennis, and various other sports.
- Candor International School: The school aims to help each student excel in academics, arts, and sports. Offering education from nursery to Class 12, the school provides the IB and IGCSE curriculum to the students for an international outlook. Their pedagogy is designed keeping technology, creativity and collaboration in mind. They also partake in international student exchange programmes and offer training in foreign languages too.
- St. Paul’s English School: Affiliated to the ICSE board, the school is open to students from nursery to Class 12. The school aims to develop a passion for learning within every child. They continuously evolve their pedagogy by adapting to modern and innovative teaching methodologies. The school is equipped with modern classrooms, medical facilities, transportation, labs, multi-purpose sports area, and more.
The best way to go through this journey is to leave the concept of choosing the best school in Bangalore behind and selecting the one which is the right fit for your child.