Premium Credit cards are offered to high-earning big spenders who can avail an exclusive range of lifestyle benefits at an annual charge. It provides access to several offers on dining, free lounge access to domestic and international airports and other special services. Every bank has its own variants of premium credit cards that can be purchased by its loyal customers.
Among the best credit cards in India, here’s a list of the best premium credit cards in India.
SBI ELITE Card
It is the card for the wanderlust souls as it provides special benefits on flights and hotel bookings all over the world. You can even avail to exclusive discounts on dining and entertainment using the SBI ELITE premium credit card.
- Lowest forex mark-up of 1.99% on international usage
- Free movie tickets worth Rs.6,000 every year (2 tickets per month)
- Complimentary domestic lounge access (2 in every quarter)
- Complimentary international lounge access (6 per year, maximum of 2 per quarter)
- Vistara club membership
- Trident Privilege membership and many more benefits through the reward system.
Annual Fee for the first year: Rs. 4999
Amex Platinum Travel
Amex Platinum Travel is considered one of the premium credit cards in India providing a variety of travel benefits such as complimentary lounge access and travel gift vouchers.
- 4 complimentary airport lounges to visit per year.
- Additional travel vouchers worth Rs. 17,000
- Taj Hotels gift card worth Rs. 10,000, if you spend more than 4 lakh in a year
Annual Fee for the first year: Rs. 3500
Annual Fee for the second year: Rs. 5000
SBI Prime Credit Card
This credit card is an all-rounder as this offers special rewards on utility bill payments and discounts on Bigbasket, departmental stores, dining and movies.
- Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000 in a calendar quarter
- Yatra.com/Pantaloons offers E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7,000 on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs
- Vistara club membership
- Trident Privilege membership
- Complimentary visits to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter; 4 visits per year)
- Complimentary visits per calendar year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarte; 8 visits per year)
Annual Fee: Rs. 2999
Renewal Fee: Rs 2999
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
It is one of the top picks in the field of premium credit cards as it provides exclusive offers on dining, entertainment and airport facilities.
- 12 complimentary access per calendar year within India ( both domestic and international terminal)
- 6 complimentary access per calendar year International Priority Pass Lounges outside India.
- Accidental air death cover worth Rs. 1 Crore
- Emergency overseas hospitalization coverage up to Rs. 15 lakhs in case of emergency
- Credit Liability cover of up to Rs. 9,00,000
Annual Fee: Rs. 2500
Renewal Fee: Rs. 2500
You can earn more benefits by just using the card as these premium credit cards come with a reward system. You can earn points by using these credit cards and later on use these points to avail tempting discounts on dining, entertainment, flight and hotel bookings.