Lemon Pepper organic baked Chicken
Lemon pepper organic baked chicken! The name itself shows that it’s a tasty combination of lemon with organic baked chicken.
Everybody cherishes organic baked chicken at lunch or dinner, but we avoid it because of the extra spices used at restaurants.
Wonder if you have healthy and homemade, fresh, and delicious organic baked chicken at your dinner table with a blend of lemon and pepper.
This would be amazing to relish the taste and exquisite flavors as well.
Besides, organic baked chicken is a traditional and modern cuisine that is often served on special and casual occasions to make them unique. Moreover, children usually enjoy lemon pepper organic baked chicken at family parties too.
Therefore, today we will share our secret recipe of lemon pepper organic baked chicken so that you can prepare it at your home and gather praise.
Additionally, this recipe is made of halal organic chicken so that your family can have a healthy diet without extra fat.
Preparation time:15 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Let’s look at the critical and flavorful ingredients that will make a perfect and nutritious recipe for halal organic meat.
- Chicken breasts (skinless, halved) 2
- All-purpose flour ½ cup
- Lemon pepper seasonings 1 teaspoon
- Salt 2 teaspoon
- Lemons (divided) 2 big
- Olive oil 2 teaspoon
- Chicken broth ½ cup
- Butter 2 teaspoon
- Garlic 2 cloves
- Parsley (chopped) to garnish
After considering all the pure and healthy ingredients to make a mouthwatering and zest organic baked chicken with lemon pepper, look at the essential elements.
Before we begin, make sure that you have fresh and high-quality organic chicken, to retain a balanced taste in the recipe.
- Rinse the organic chicken properly and dry it out.
- Take a clean and beautiful bowl, add flour, lemon pepper salt, and juice of a lemon. Add the organic chicken breasts to the all-purpose flour and coat it well. Place the leftover lemon into the bowl and cover the organic chicken breasts time and again to make beautiful layers.
- Heat oil in a pan on a low flame, add the coated chicken breasts into the pan carefully.
- Cook them until they turn light brown for 5 minutes. Add lemon, chicken broth, garlic, and stir the chicken carefully.
- Cook the chicken for 5 more minutes until a creamy sauce is left in the pan.
- Remove the organic chicken breasts, place them into a plate, pour sauce and black pepper on them.
- Garnish with the parsley, and your tasty organic baked chicken is ready to serve.
Serve with bread or white rice or with the topping of mayonnaise and cheese.
This organic baked chicken can also be used with burger bread if your children love to have burgers at lunchtime.
Hopefully, you will enjoy making and having this excellent lemon pepper organic baked chicken recipe in your place.