A headlamp (known as a head torch in the UK) is a light source affixed to the head for outdoor activities at night or in dark conditions such as caving, orienteering, hiking, skiing, backpacking, camping, mountaineering or mountain biking. Headlamps may also be used in adventure races. Headlamps are often used by workers in underground mining, search and rescue, surgeons, and by other workers who need hands-free lighting. Headlamps are usually powered by three or four AA or AAA batteries, or are rechargeable. Systems with heavy batteries (4xAA or more) are usually designed so that the light emitter is positioned near the front of the head, with the battery compartment at the rear of the head. The headlamp is strapped to the head or helmet with an elasticized strap. It is sometimes possible to completely disconnect a headlamp’s battery pack, for storage on a belt or in a pocket. Lighter headlamp systems are strapped to the user’s head by a single band; heavier ones utilize an additional band over the top of the user’s head.White LEDs were quickly adopted for use in headlamps due to their smaller size, lower power consumption and improved durability compared with incandescent bulbs. Power LEDs rated 1 watt or more have displaced incandescent bulbs in many models of headlamps.This report focuses on global and United States LED Portable Headlamp market, also covers the segmentation data of other regions in regional level and county level. In the Japan LED Portable Headlamp market, there are several major manufacturers like Gentos, Mont-Bell, etc. The top 2 manufacturers account for about 25% of the total share.Based on product type, the Rechargeable type segment is projected to account for the largest consumption market share during the forecast period; this segment was estimated to account for about 60% share in terms of consumption value.In the applications, the outdoor segment was estimated to account for the highest market share of about 85%, this is due to the popularity of outdoor sports and increased investment in outdoor equipment.LED Portable Headlamp market is segmented by region (country), players, by Type and by Application. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global LED Portable Headlamp market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource.
Major players covered in LED Portable Headlamp Market are:
Pelican Products Inc
Market Segment by Type:
Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
Market Segment by Application:
Now more than ever, understanding the LED Portable Headlamp market is essential. The LED Portable Headlamp Market Report offers a valuable look into the industry.