While coffee has been the most chosen beverage for years, more and more people are now switching to green tea as their go-to drink for a daily dosage of caffeine. It doesn’t matter how you prefer your tea — hot, iced or milk-brewed — green tea benefits are undeniably impressive for this century’s lifestyle. It’s rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals that are much needed by your body to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Benefits Of Green Tea On Health
Green tea, that comes from Camellia sinensis bush, contains plant-based chemicals aka flavonoids that can reduce coronary inflammation. There are many immediate and long term health benefits of incorporating green tea in your daily diet. Here’s what green tea works with most efficiently.
- Green tea is one beverage that helps you lose weight faster. It provides you with antioxidants and hydration unlike other than that only increase your body sugar levels.
- The antioxidant compounds in green tea help in reducing the risk of cancer and polyphenols found in the tea can fight against tumour cells across the body.
- In the long run, unsweetened green tea reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases in the future.
- From salad dressings to your pasta sauce, everything has added sugar which makes you addicted to the product. However, unsweetened green tea works towards controlling your blood sugar levels.
- Green tea is low on caffeine. High caffeine lifestyle doesn’t support everyone’s health and in that case, green tea comes to the rescue. You can specifically look for caffeine-free green tea.
- As compared to other beverages, green tea has a calming, more rejuvenating effect on the body.
- Green tea promotes healthier skin by working on the free radicals and protecting the cells from everyday damage.
- Compounds in green tea make your brain function more efficiently which makes you smarter.
- Green tea can kill bacteria resulting in better dental health and reducing the risk of infection.
- In old age, it reduces the risks of Alzheimers and Parkinsons.
Best Herbal Tea Online
With the plethora of information and options available, looking for and finding a perfect combination of tea for yourself can be overwhelming. The best way to go about it is, deciding your purpose. Knowing what is it that you are trying to achieve will narrow down the search for you. Here are some of the best suggestions from us based on your needs.
Kidney does a lot to protect the system running for the rest of your body. It’s only fair to keep it healthy and clean. This green tea also contains licorice, Tribulus, coriander, and Guduchi which helps in detoxing and strengthening your kidney. It provides the necessary nutrients like vitamin C, antioxidants and phytonutrients resulting in better skin and overall health.
Colon cleanse tea soothes the upset stomach and aids serious issues like constipation and irritation. It comforts your digestive health with the help of ingredients like senna leaf, green tea, peppermint, licorice, Triphala, chamomile and hibiscus.
Green tea is highly popular for supporting the process of weight loss. The additional herbs like Garcinia Cambogia, hibiscus, Star Anise, valerian, Arjun bark, and nettle increase its efficiency for results.
Not just these, we have plenty of tea blends for you that can help in coping with PCOS/ PCOD, diabetes, blood pressure control, immunity support, heart health, and your overall health as we understand your needs are different and we believe in providing you with what’s best for you!