Becoming a mother is the cherished wish of each and every woman. There can be nothing more frightening than knowing that a woman can never get pregnant. Hopefully, there are plenty of treatments found today, that can assist one to avail the position of pregnancy and hence be blessed with a baby. The most famous treatment till data is In Vitro Fertilization or IVF. Also flaunted as most pioneering process till date, this specific treatment process involves combining the sperm and egg in a supervised laboratory outside the womb. The reproductive embryo which is created in the lab is inserted into the woman uterus. This leads towards conception process and much-desired pregnancy takes place.
Steps Involved in Taking IVF Treatment Process
There are some steps which ought to be followed when one is taking IVF treatment process. This method certainly involves three steps. They are:
- Ovulation Injections: This procedure is better renowned as ovulation induction. A woman who is going to take IVF treatment process will be prescribed with specific drugs & injections which can provoke production of extensive ovaries.
- Fallopian Tube Surgery: Plenty of women also finds for an alternative option to function their fallopian tubes since it is the main reason for their infertility problem.
- Egg Donation: The last option for producing an egg is through egg donation. Many couples have been experiencing continual ovarian failure and it is mainly due to the production of an egg. During this process, the donated egg from other female is combined with the sperm of male partner. The egg donor might be anonymous but there are some precautions which need to carry out before an egg is obtained for mating. It includes personal matching with an egg donor, legal bindings, social evaluation and psychological testing.
Once the infertile couple has managed to safely procure an egg through any of these methods denoted above, they can easily start with their treatment process. IVF treatment process seems to be more appealing to a women & men from various parts of the world. Patients who can opt for this treatment process includes of aging of ladies, women with destroyed uterus or men with lower sperm count. The various stages of treatment process include of:
- Super Ovulation where the ovaries are stimulated to create massive number of eggs
- Egg retrieval, that is carefully choosing one egg among the plenty
- Embryo culture
- Embryo transfer that is inserting the egg into the uterus of a woman hoping it might be received by the body thus leading towards further impregnation.
Tremendous Option for Hopeful Parents
The unsurpassed advantage of IVF treatment is that it offers hopeful parents with a wealth of options by giving birth to a child.
- Ability To Overcome Several Fertility Problems: IVF treatment process can assists patients overcome a plenty of infertility problems, including damage or blockages in the reproductive system, unexplained infertility, ovulation disorders, male factor infertility and other problems.
- Chances For Non-Traditional Families: This treatment process can use donated sperm or egg so all kinds of families could be able to conceive through this treatment. Even non-traditional families can experience parenthood.
- Outstanding Success Rate: IVF India continuously offers the highest success rate in the treatment process. IVF treatment process usually attained massive success in patients under the age of 35 but patients under the age of 40 can also conceive.