IV Infusion Bottle Seals & Caps Profiling Companies and Growth Strategies by 2029
The worldwide IV infusion bottle seals and caps market is supposed to be worth US$ 231.1 Mn continuously 2029 at a CAGR of 5.3 % somewhere in the range of 2022 and 2029.
Rising reception of IV infusion bottle for the bundling of items with different supplement arrangements like protein, starch, fat, minerals and electrolytes, nutrients, and other follow parts is especially pushing the interest for IV infusion bottles, powering deals of IV infusion bottle seals and caps before very long. The worldwide IV infusion bottle seals and caps market is projected to clock a striking CAGR of 5.3% yearly all through the conjecture period (2022 – 2029).
Market Consolidation Through Acquisition of Companies
Key players of the IV infusion bottle seals & caps market are acquiring many companies to strengthen their product offerings and geographical reach. The pharmaceuticals industry is currently in a phase of acquisition of key companies. Within three years, Cardinal Health, Inc. acquired two companies – Mirixa Corporation & Medtronic’s Patient Recovery business.
Download Sample Copy of Report @
High adoption of IV drugs is observed in line with increasing prevalence of chronic diseases. The rise in awareness regarding parenteral nutrition therapy among consumers would further translate into the preference for IV administration, thereby, fueling the demand for IV drug packaging.
Key Takeaways – Infusion Bottle Seals & Caps Market Study
- IV infusion PP caps would remain highly attractive in terms of market share, and projected to expand at the rate of 5.3% during the assessment period.
- It is observed that vendors of IV infusion bottle seals & caps are primarily manufacturing seals & caps of neck size 21-28 mm, making it a lucrative neck size. This segment is foreseen to create an incremental $ opportunity of US$ 70 Mn, by the end of 2029.
- Growing popularity of IV bags in the pharmaceuticals industry is probable to impede the growth of IV infusion bottle seals & caps market.
- Some of the leading pharmaceutical packaging companies have adopted an outsourcing model to expand their market footprints and thus, generate high return on investments (ROI). East Asia and South Asia are foreseen to remain popular destinations for contract manufacturing.
- The North America region is expected to remain at the forefront regarding the market share of IV infusion bottle seals & caps. High expenditure on healthcare, rising per capita healthcare spending, and growing awareness regarding parenteral nutrition therapy are likely to offer optimistic outlook to the IV infusion bottle seals & caps market.
Learn More About IV Infusion Bottle Seals & Caps Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, offers an unbiased analysis of the global IV infusion bottle seals & caps market, analyzing historical demand from 2014-2021 and forecast statistics for 2022-2029.
The study unravels growth projections on the IV infusion bottle seals & caps market on the basis of product (PP caps and rubber seals, where PP caps further sub-segmented into euro ring pull caps, double fold caps, and foil caps) and neck size (up to 20 mm, 21-28 mm, 29-32 mm, and above 32 mm), across seven major regions.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @
The global IV infusion bottle seals and caps market competitive landscape is such that several equity firms are into investment in packaging industry, which, in turn, is expected to see strategic expansion on their part.
- Malaysia-based Creador, in August 2020, did invest US$ 34.1 Mn in Shriji Polymers (India) Ltd. The product line of the latter includes polypropylene caps and high-density polyethylene bottles. The major objective was that of expansion at the global level.
Key Segments Covered in IV infusion bottle seals and caps Industry Research
IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market by Product:
- PP Caps
- Euro Pull Ring Caps
- Double Fold Caps
- Foil Caps
- Rubber Seals
IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market by Neck Size:
- Up to 20 mm
- 21-28 mm
- 29-32 mm
- Above 32 mm
IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market by Application:
- Cups & Lids
- Boxes & Cartons
- Pouches & Sachets
- Blisters & Clamshells
For More Query or Customization in Report @
IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market by Region:
- North America IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market
- Latin America IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market
- Europe IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market
- East Asia IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market
- South Asia IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market
- Oceania IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market
- Middle East & Africa (MEA) IV infusion bottle seals and caps Market