Hair transplant has become a popular thing in the current era because more people are losing hair nowadays than in the past. FUE hair transplant is one of the hair transplants, which yields impressive results. It is a fantastic therapy to bring back your hair and, along with them, your lost glory. If you take the hair loss blow very hardly, then your morale and confidence can severely get shaken up, for which reason you should consider getting a hair transplant, which solves all your hair issues.
Undoubtedly, deciding to go for hair treatment is a significant and important decision of life. You should know about all the facts of the procedure before deciding to get it. Let’s take a look at some of the most interesting and astonishing FUE hair transplant in Islamabad facts.
Facts about FUE Hair Treatment:
- The procedure of FUE is permanent: there are many treatments and therapies that can help control your hair loss or even bring back your hair. But, none of those treatments are permanent as the FUE treatment. So, it is recommended that before you go for any treatment, check for how long it will yield results and how lasting that procedure’s outcome is. Since hair transplant is permanent, its effects cannot be reversed.
- FUE is a surgical process: unlike PRP hair treatment, which is non-surgical; the FUE treatment is a surgical process, and it will leave scars on the area of surgery. In this method, individual hair follicles units are taken from the scalp’s backside by making small cuts. The process is done by special machines, and then those follicles are planted in the recipient area. Thus, the FUE hair transplant cost in Pakistan is also a bit higher than non-surgical processes. If there are not enough hair on the scalp, then the follicles can also be taken from other parts of the body like chest, legs, torso, etc.
- FUE is useful for both men and women: for the past many years, it has been an accepted myth that hair transplants are only for men. This is because men suffer more from male pattern baldness and other types of baldness than women. But, the truth is that both men and women can get hair transplants for any kind of hair loss, be it pattern baldness, injury, trauma, depression, or even hair thinning. Treatment doesn’t see the gender before yielding results.
- FUE is not ideal for everyone: now, we know that this point contradicts our last point but, hear us out. When we say it is not for everyone, we don’t mean that selecting the recipient of this transplant happens based on gender. Instead, what we mean is people with specific circumstances can’t and shouldn’t get this treatment. People who have many patches of hair loss, people with no donor hair (no follicle donor sites all over the body). And people with keloid scars or people who suffer from hair loss due to heavy medications like chemo can’t get FUE hair treatment because it can make the scalp condition worse.
- You can’t take, taking care of the scalp lightly: it doesn’t require much care, but still, scalp before and after FUE hair transplant in Lahore requires some sort of care. The care needed before getting your transplant and after getting it will be explained to you by your surgeon, and you should follow those advices if you want good results. Some of the essential scalp caring tips before treatment include taking antibiotics 3-4 days before the surgery, moisturizing the scalp, and washing it properly. And after the treatment, caring tips include avoid: direct exposure to the sun, heavy exercising, swimming, using harmful chemicals, etc. for at least a month.
- The new hair after the procedure will fall: like a normal hair cycle; the hair which grows after the surgery will fall out. But, that doesn’t mean that the treatment didn’t work or you are going bald again. After 3-4 weeks of surgery, the new hair will fall because the follicles need to adjust to their new environment. And after the first batch of hair falls out, the second batch will stay a bit longer, and the third will stay longer than that and then grow like normal hair. It will take up to 4 months for your scalp to heal completely and for your follicles to adjust to their new surroundings.
- You shouldn’t resume your life normally just after the treatment: obviously, you can return to normal life the very second you walk out of the clinic, but you shouldn’t. This is because your head needs rest from the sweating, heat, and other exposures as it will be sore from the surgery. You should take at least a week off from work and give your scalp some time and rest to heal. Wash the scalp with warm water, apply the ointment recommended by the surgeon, and rest.
Hopefully, these facts will help you on your journey of getting a hair transplant. When it comes to health, you shouldn’t take risks and learn as much as you can about the therapy or treatment you are about to get.