Intelligent Vending Machines Market will reach a value of US$ 37,286.6 Mn by 2032 | Future Market Insights
Global Intelligent Vending Machines demand is expected to be valued at US$ 10,610.2 Million in 2022, with a CAGR of 13.4% to be valued at US$ 37,286.6 Million from 2022 to 2032. The growing presence of intelligent vending machines in omni-channel commerce is attributed to growth.
The vending industry has embraced a sea change by utilising intelligent frameworks innovations to introduce contact empowered screens and remote administration programming to go far beyond apportioning food and drinks.
An intelligent vending machine is one that has an LCD screen for communication and large table top office vending administration machines with enough surface area to potentially support 6 to 14 inch LCD screens.
For Critical Insights, Request for PDF Sample @
The joining of elements, for example, face acknowledgment and voice that empowers correspondence between vending machine and purchaser is invigorating the business development gauges.
These elements add knowledge to the frameworks by detecting and answering clients and proposition visual involvement in intelligent advancements. Intelligent administering frameworks help in acquiring data in regards to shopper conduct and inclinations.
Interactive LCD displays enable vendors to generate more revenue through the display of advertisements and loyalty programs. Office vending systems are expected to increase drive as they facilitate employees to take a quick snack in between breaks without the need of placing an order and waiting for it to be processed.
Intelligent Vending Machines Market: Market Dynamics
Increased government regulations, increased user interactivity, mobile payment options, reduced operating costs, adoption of computing technology, remote management, payment flexibility, improved energy efficiency, software flexibility and adoption of IoT in retail vending,. are the drivers of Intelligent vending machines market
Growing application of strict rules prohibiting sales of junk food increased rental space costs for the installation of these machines, low operating margins and security issues are the restraints affecting the growth of intelligent vending machines market.
Cashless payment using near-field communications technology as there is increasing consumer preference toward cashless payments and adoption of LCD displays and telemetry systems is the latest trend in intelligent vending machines market.
Intelligent vending machines market segmented by type, application, technology and region. By type, intelligent vending machines market segmented into beverages, snacks, commodity and others.
Based on application, intelligent vending machines market segmented into fast food restaurant, shopping malls, retail stores, public transport, airport, hospitals, hotels, railway station, schools, and business center.
By technology, intelligent vending machines market segmented into cashless systems, telemetry systems and voice recognition.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst @
Some of the key participants present in the global Intelligent Vending Machines market include Crane Co., Canteen Vending Services, Inc., Advantech Co. Ltd., Selecta Group AG, Bianchi Vending Group S.p.A, Cantaloupe Systems Inc., Intel Corporation, Glory Global Solutions Inc., Azkoyen Group, USA Technologies Inc., Rhea Vendors Group, MEI Inc.
and Coin Acceptors Inc., among others.
Attributed to the presence of such high number of participants, the market is highly competitive. While global players such as Crane Co., Canteen Vending Services, Inc., Advantech Co.
Ltd., Selecta Group AG, and Bianchi Vending Group S.p.A account for a considerable market size, several regional level players are also operating across key growth regions, particularly in North America.
- In June 2022, the Azkoyen Group, a leading Spanish technology multinational, which offers automated products and services designed to bring unique experiences to people in their daily lives, unveiled the new version of the Nebular platform at the Venditalia Worldwide Vending Show. It has been developed by the Payment Technologies division of the Azkoyen Group under its Coges brand. It provides an integrated platform of hardware, software and cloud services in order to network vending machine payment systems and provide each operator with all the payment and loyalty options of the users.
- In October 2021, Dominus Capital, L.P. (“Dominus”) and affiliates had completed their investment in Seaga Manufacturing, Inc. (“Seaga”), the leading platform for inventory vending and dispensing solutions serving the industrial, water filtration, healthcare laundry, and food & beverage markets. Seaga’s customized offering enables customers to improve inventory management, demand planning, inventory costs, and shrinkage, all while providing safer product access.
Intelligent Vending Machines Market: Regional Outlook
Western Europe is expected to be the dominant player in intelligent vending machines market followed by North America, Asia-Pacific, Japan, and MEA regions. The Asia-Pacific region is projected to emerge as the fastest rising market due to the increased demand in public transport applications in developing countries such as India and China in the forecast period.
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also includes projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies.
The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geography, technology, and applications.
Ask For Country-Specific Data @
Key Segments Profiled in the Intelligent Vending Machines Industry Survey
Intelligent Vending Machines Market By Type:
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Beverages
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Snacks
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Commodities
Intelligent Vending Machines Market By Application:
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Fast food restaurant
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Shopping malls
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Retail stores
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Public transport
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Airport
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Hospitals
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Hotels
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Railway station
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Schools
- Intelligent Vending Machines for Business center
Intelligent Vending Machines Market By Technology:
- Intelligent Vending Machines with Cashless systems
- Intelligent Vending Machines with Telemetry systems
- Intelligent Vending Machines with Voice recognition
Intelligent Vending Machines Market By Region:
- North America Intelligent Vending Machines Market
- Latin America Intelligent Vending Machines Market
- Europe Intelligent Vending Machines Market
- Asia Pacific Intelligent Vending Machines Market
- Middle East & Africa Intelligent Vending Machines Market