Integrated 3D Radar Market is an estimated CAGR of 12.7% during the projected period, the integrated 3D radar market share is expected to reach US$ 55 billion by 2032, finds a recent report published by FMI. The study finds that the rising demand for reflects the adoption of integrated 3D radar.
Sales of integrated 3D radar are expected to rise significantly. In addition to this, sales of integrated 3D radar are rising on account of US$ 27.9 Bn by 2026. Increasing sales of integrated 3D radar are also projected to contribute to the growth of the integrated 3D radar market share.
Integrated 3D radar technology is used to monitor and detect views and information, and they are an important element of any defence arsenal. Even under adverse weather situations, integrated 3D radars give more precise location and height parameters and are progressively replacing standard 2D radars.
Request a Sample of this Report @
The market for Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles (UAVs) has grown in tandem with the sales of integrated 3D radar. The emergence of network-centric warfare and electronic warfare techniques by defence organisations as a result of the growing need for intelligence, surveillance, and other capabilities, as well as geopolitical instabilities in the Middle East, is expected to boost the global integrated 3D radar market.
Manufacturers in the integrated 3D radar market get a big platform from which to serve the whole demand for integrated 3D radar. The worldwide sales of integrated 3D radar are seeing increased competition. With growing competition, new competitors are offering a variety of options at reasonable pricing, fulfilling the demand for integrated 3D radar more accessible to customers.
- Increased R&D activities in the field of military simulation and rising defence expenditure in emerging economies are opportunities for the integrated 3D radar market, as total world military expenditure rose to around US$ 1739 billion in 2017, primarily due to increased spending by many countries such as China, India, Saudi Arabia, and others.
- In addition, firms like Vayyar Imaging have created new evaluation kits that make it easier to design, integrate, and scale integrated 3D radar image sensing for better application.
- Because of the high production of combat technologies and the monitoring of meteorological conditions in this region, which is prone to natural disasters like cyclones, floods, and hurricanes, the United States offers a strong potential demand for integrated 3D radar.
- In Europe, there has been significant market growth, owing to increased government activities to deploy technologically advanced surveillance systems and some European governments encouraging the implementation of innovative radar systems in cars to assist drivers in better localization of nearby objects, thus contributing to the European Union’s goal of reducing road fatalities.
- The rising aerospace sector, surveillance of global threats, and the advent of nuclear weapons having governments in this area have forced the acceptance or deployment of additional integrated 3D radar at a quick rate in emerging economies such as China, India, Malaysia, and others.
Request for TOC @
Northrop Grumman Corporation, Indra Sistemas, Raytheon Company, Thales Group, BAE Systems PLC, Airbus Defence and Space, Honeywell International Inc., SAAB Group, ASELSAN AS, Rheinmetall AG, ELTA Systems Ltd., and others are among the prominent competitors participating in the integrated 3D radar Market.
- Thales finalised the acquisition of Aveillant in November 2017. Customers will be able to benefit from a new capability that complements the company’s new radar surveillance product as a result of this purchase.
- Raytheon Company was awarded a foreign military sales (FMS) contract by the US Air Force in January 2018 to run the surveillance radar programme. The transaction was for USD 333.4 million.
- Installation & Integration
By Frequency Band
- HF-UND VHF-RADAR
- C-Band (UHF-Radar)
- D-Band (L-Band Radar)
- E/F-Band (S-Band Radar)
- Automotive & Public Infrastructure
- Energy and Utilities
- United States
- United Kingdom