QuickBooks Error 80029c4a is an error that occurs because of not loading the Dynamic Link Library (DLL). It pops up an error message such as “Loading Error 80029c4a of DLL”. This error code hinders the users from accessing or punching in the information. Error 80029c4a is displayed on the screen as soon as the users are trying to access QuickBooks.
The primary causes due to which QuickBooks error 80029c4a is appearing are: some QuickBooks application elements are insecure and are not working in a systematic way. Sometimes QuickBooks runnable files are also not correctly marked by the anti-virus software. There may be broken dynamic files that result in an error of 80029c4a.
However, there are some starting signs which indicate the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a. Either your PC freezes at frequent intervals of time or Your Windows gives the slow response to the inputs given by the input devices like mouse and keyboard.
Fix QuickBooks Error 80029c4a
If you are encountering QuickBooks Error 80029c4a, then don’t panic. You can fix this error by implementing the below steps. We assure you that after following these steps you can continue the work on the QuickBooks financial management software. Here is a list of all the steps that play an important role in fixing the QuickBooks Error 80029c4a. They are as follows.
1.Upgrade the security software
It is clear that technical glitches in software appear due to malware or virus attack which transfers from your USB drivers and also to the useless sites. So it is recommended to upgrade your security software to the latest version. By also linking the program exceptions in accordance with its user manual. After that attempt to reopen the QuickBooks application program.
- Execute Clean Install
- Uninstall QuickBooks >> Program and Features option.
- Execute QuickBooks Clean Install >> Run QuickBooks as Administrator
- Close no company opens on your screen.
- From Help >> Update QuickBooks >> Options.
- Click the Mark All >> Save >> Update Now.
- Choose Reset Update >> Get Updates.
- Immediately close the QuickBooks application when the update is done.
- When you open QuickBooks again click on Install Update.
- Press the Yes option and restart the PC.
3.Run reboot.bat command
- In this, you have to close the QuickBooks. Then search the folder containing the reboot.bat file and open it.
- After that you have to right-click on the QuickBooks icon and select Properties option.
- Then open the file location.
- Open that file and click on Run as Administrator option.
- You also have to wait until the black window is gone.
- Again start your PC
You will be amazed that after doing all this, your QuickBooks is working properly.
- In this case, you have to close QuickBooks.
- From the Windows Start menu, click on Control Panel to open it.
- Select Uninstall under the Control Panel.
- Choose QuickBooks from the list.
- After that choose the Uninstall option and click Next.
- Click Next when the QuickBooks uninstallation window appears.
- Now select the Repair option.
- Click on Finish.
- At last reboot your PC and reopen the QuickBooks to check whether the error is fixed or not.
5.Run System File Checker
- From the Start menu and enter the command in the menu bar.
- Press Ctrl + Shift and click on Enter.
- Hit Yes option.
- For scanning, you have to press the Enter button.
- System File Checker scans the complete process.
- Implement the steps given on the screen.
In a nutshell, we can say that QuickBooks error 80029c4a is a type of error that appears while loading Dynamic Link Library(DLL). However, it may be caused due to corrupted or missing damaged organization files. It may also happen due to malware or virus infection. If you see the above starting signs then there is no need to tense. In this blog, all the steps are mentioned by implementing which you can fix QuickBooks error 80029c4a. For instant assistance, you can contact our QuickBooks Support executives.