Industrial PC Market In China Is Expected To Grow At The Highest CAGR During The Forecast Period 2022-2032
The industrial PC market size was worth US$ 5 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 9.4 billion by 2032, increasing at a CAGR of 6% over the forecast period as indicated by the industrial PC market report by FMI.
As per FMI, the industrial PC market in China is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the rapid penetration of automation across manufacturing industries, favorable government support, growing popularity of advanced products like Advantech industrial PC, and large base of leading industrial PC manufacturers.
Over the years, rapid economic growth and increased government spending have fueled the expansion of China’s manufacturing industries. China accounted for 28.4% of global manufacturing output in 2018, according to the World Economic Forum. As these manufacturing industries embrace modern technologies to increase productivity while minimising human intervention, demand for industrial PCs in the United States will skyrocket in the coming years.
Download For Sample PDF: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14310
Industrial PC manufacturers are aggressively leveraging the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) across multiple industries to maximise resources and prices, thereby opening up numerous industrial PC market opportunities. By utilising industrial PCs for data collection and management across a vast network of intelligent devices, they are able to automate manufacturing operations and generate a large volume of manufacturing data.
IPCs are primarily used in electronics and semiconductors, aerospace and military, and automotive manufacturing as more emphasis is placed on automation and IoT. Overall, the industrial PC market is expected to be worth US$ 6 billion by 2026.
- The manufacturing operations of many industries, including semiconductor, consumer electronics, and automotive, are predicted to grow dramatically in the APAC area.
- In the year 2021, the industrial PC market size in the United States was worth US$ 1.1 billion.
- China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach a market capitalization of US$ 901.7 million by 2026, representing a 6.5 per cent CAGR over the study period as per the emerging trends in the industrial PC market.
- Japan and Canada are two other critical geographic markets, with forecasted growth rates of 3.5 per cent and 3.9 per cent, respectively, over the analysis period.
- Over the projection period, the Semiconductor & Electronics segment is expected to increase at a rapid pace.
“Manufacturing companies witness a high demand for industrial IoT as the manufacturing sector steadily moves toward digitalization with increased awareness of resource optimization in manufacturing firms, and robust regulatory necessities to safeguard protection and reliability in production plants are all driving market growth.”—opines a FMI analyst.
Talk With Expert: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14310
- Panel IPC
- Rack Mount IPC
- Box IPC
- Embedded IPC
- DIN Rail IPC
By Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
By End-use Industry:
- Process Industries
- Discrete Industries