Expanding at a CAGR of 8.7%, the global anti-counterfeit cosmetic packaging market is projected to increase from a valuation of US$ 32.6 Bn in 2022 to US$ 49.5 Bn by 2027. Anti-counterfeit cosmetic packaging consumption accounts for around 21% share of the global anti-counterfeit packaging market.
“Heightened awareness about safe packaging amongst consumers is prompting cosmetic companies to provide accurate product information, accelerating need for advanced packaging solutions,” says the FMI analyst.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12677
Market Structure Analysis
The global anti-counterfeit cosmetic packaging market is characterized by the presence of numerous regional and global level players.
- Avery Dennison Corporation,
- CCL Industries Inc.,
- Zebra Technologies Corporation,
- Honeywell International Inc.,
- OpSec Security Inc.,
- Uflex Limited
- Label Makers Pty Ltd.
- AlpVision SA
- Authentix Inc.
- Alien Technology Corp.
Key Takeaways from the Study
- Global anti-counterfeit packaging market to expand at nearly 9% value CAGR from 2022-2027
- Europe remains a lucrative market, Asia-Pacific expanding rapidly
- By packaging format, bottles to capture over 45% of global revenue share by 2027
- RFID detection to remain preferred anti-counterfeit packaging technology, registering a value CAGR of 9.5%
- PET plastics to be preferred packaging material choice during the forecast period
- High implementation costs may restrict growth, especially in small and medium scale enterprises
Demand Analysis of Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging from 2014 to 2021 Vs Market Projections for 2022 to 2027
“Innovative Technologies for Verification of Original Cosmetics Driving Demand for Advanced Packaging Solutions”
From 2014 to 2021, demand for anti-counterfeit cosmetic packaging increased at a CAGR of around 8%.
Counterfeiting remains a longstanding challenge for the global cosmetics industry. The market is flooded with fake cosmetics made from unscrupulous ingredients that can adversely impact the skin. This has necessitated investments in advanced packaging solutions.
Various innovative technologies have yielded credible results, substantially reducing cosmetics counterfeiting. Projections for anti-counterfeit cosmetic packaging products and solutions remain strong in spite of the ongoing COVID-19 crisis.
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12677
The aforementioned players rely on product launches and inclusion of advanced virtual technologies. Moreover, they also rely on strengthening regional distribution frameworks to penetrate lucrative markets.
In 2021, Alien Technology Corp. introduced the Higgs TM 9-inch memory IC, a next-generation RFID semiconductor integrated circuits. This device offers precise memory retention and read reliability under the most hostile conditions. Additionally, the system does not require additional input software.
In January 2022, CCL Industries Inc. acquired Ibertex Etiquetaje Industrial S.L.U. and Eti-Textil Maroc S.a.r.l. AU. The acquisition was worth approximately US$ 19.6 million. In March 2022, the company acquired Flexpol Sp. Z.o.o.
More recently, in June 2022, Fozzy Group, one of Ukraine’s largest grocery retailers, implemented Zebra Technology’s mobility solutions, including Android mobile touch computers, handheld scanners and software security.
What are the Key Drivers of the Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging Market?
“Rapid Deployment of Smart Packaging Driving Market Expansion”
Anti-counterfeit cosmetic packaging manufacturers are incorporating smart technology solutions to better differentiate between authentic and dubious cosmetic products. Approaches such as RFIDs and security seals are possible solutions to combat the global counterfeiting problem.
There is a heightened risk of possible tampering with the packaging of cosmetics while in transit. Therefore, e-commerce giants are deploying smart packaging solutions to detect possible mishandling of the package. Moreover, these tools also help gauge product authenticity before dispatch, enabling them to remove the product if found to be unscrupulous.
Key Segments of Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging Industry Survey
Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging Market By Technology :
- Security Inks & Printing
- Security Seals
- Mass Encoding
- Digital Encryption & Serialization
Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging Market By Packaging Format :
- Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging for Bottles
- Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging for Jars
- Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging for Tubes
- Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging for Sachets
- Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging for Pumps & Dispensers
Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging Market By Material :
- Glass Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
- Paperboard Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
- Metal Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
- Plastic Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
- Polyethylene (PE) Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
- Polypropylene (PP) Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging
Anti-counterfeit Cosmetic Packaging Market By Application :
- Hair Care
- Nail Care
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-12677
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Market Analysis
1.3. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage
2.2. Market Definition
3. Global Anti-counterfeit Cosmetics Packaging Market Demand Analysis 2014–2021 and Forecast, 2022–2027
3.1. Historical Market Volume (Mn Units) Analysis, 2014–2021
3.2. Current and Future Market Volume (Mn Units) Projections, 2022–2027
3.3. Y-o-Y Growth Trend Analysis