Do you want to unlock a phone from MetroPCS? If your answer is yes, we’ve got you all covered from point A to point Z! Often, people want to travel internationally or simply just change a network carrier because of a good offer. However, the current network provider locks the phone to their system, and people cannot use it with other carriers.
A locked phone may become an issue considering that it limits your choices and your freedom. If you have a MetroPCS phone, and you want it unlocked, you need to check out these details so that you will know what to do.
Why Is An Unlock Phone From MetroPCS Important?
An unlocked phone is important because it allows you to enjoy more freedom when it comes to using your devices. If you want to experience a stress-free service and the flexibility of switching from one carrier to another, you can do so using an unlocked MetroPCS phone.
MetroPCS Requirements for Unlocking Phone
In 2013, network companies publicized their unlocking policies. MetroPCS has one of the less-stressful policies among other carriers. To unlock a phone from MetroPCS, you have to have the following prerequisites:
- Have a MetroPCS phone
- Have availed of their service for 180 days, though with an exemption of military personnel. Military members, and their families under the same plan, may have the opportunity to unlock their phones even before the 180 required days if they are to be deployed somewhere.
How To Unlock A Phone From MetroPCS?
MetroPCS phones are very easy to unlock. With the requirements stated above, you can get your phone open for free on some occasions. However, some who do not have that requirement tend to look for a third-party site to help open their blocked SIM.
The process on how to unlock a phone from MetroPCS starts with checking your eligibility first.
- Go to “Device Unlock App” and try to unlock your phone.
- If you receive a Supported Error Message saying “Unlock Failed: this device is not eligible for unlock,” you can proceed with ordering your unlock code. However, if you received an Unsupported Error Message, do not order as it will not be refunded.
- Proceed to “Complete Unlock” when you are deemed eligible.
- Fill out the form from the third-party site with the complete details.
- Once a site receives your form, they will start with the unlocking process.
- The system will email you a MetroPCS unlock instructions.
- Follow the instructions on the email to unlock your MetroPCS phone.
How To Know If A Third-party Site Is Reliable?
Many third-party sites can unlock your phone. However, you need to be careful in choosing the one to trust. Not all websites are reliable, and they are only after your money.
In choosing the best unlocking site on the internet, you can follow these tips:
- Ensure that the site is legit.
- There are good reviews and testimonials from past clients.
- A support team is available 24/7 for questions.
- Provides clear instructions and guidelines on their website about the unlocking process.
- Offers a refund if they cannot unlock your phone.
The things we mentioned are essential so that you won’t be schemed into paying for a service that cannot even supply what you need.
Best Site To Unlock Phone From MetroPCS
Among the many sites we’ve checked and compared, we recommend Cellunlocker.net. This site has the factors we’ve listed above and has proven over the years that they provide a quality service. Moreover, CellUnlocker.net assures that 99.5% of their codes work. If the code does not work, they offer two more methods to unlock your MetroPCS phone.
CellUnlocker.net has a remote unlocking service where they unlock your device for you through your PC. This is done if the code given to you does not work, or if no codes are available for your unit.
Another service they provide is the software unlocking service, which allows a permanent unlocking. This is done when there are non-functional codes and remote unlocking services do not function.
Since CellUnlocker.net provides a variety of options on how to unlock phones from MetroPCS, you have a bigger chance to get it open. If in a rare circumstance, they could not, they will offer you a refund.
Get your phone unlocked now so that you can have limitless usage of it, and the flexibility of choosing your desired network provider is at hand.