How to turn off the auto renewal service?
If you’re in search of a Norton refund after the cancellation process of your Norton Security account and suspension of the Norton auto renewal refund option, don’t be concerned. Here we have covered every detail about the Norton account cancellation process as well as giving a halt to its Automatically-renewal.
Norton Security is one of the top antivirus companies that has met the requirements of millions of users. It is the duty of every company to make it easy for their customers and that’s precisely what we do at Norton. If you already have a Norton Security account that you do not want to use anymore We are offering the steps to simplify the entire process much simpler process for you. Be aware of the fact that Norton 360 / Antivirus and internet security software are licensed trademarks owned by NortonLifeLock.
We have Norton’s step-by-step, detailed guide to help you:
- How do you cancel the account of your Norton account?
- How can I stop Norton Auto-renewal?
- How can you receive your full refund?
When it comes to the use of products and services, everyone has their own preferences and we know that. If you ever decide that you decide not to utilize the Norton services on any of your gadgets and you plan to cancel your Norton account, then all you need be doing is adhere to this straightforward procedure. Norton antivirus features are downloaded, Symantec products are available all over the world, not just in English but in other languages too. and the language can be altered in different countries.
However, before you move forward I would like to keep in mind that canceling your Norton security account results in the loss of your current product’s support.
Let’s take a look at Norton’s cancellation process
- In the beginning, you must “Sign in” to your Norton account.
- After your account page has opened you will be able to find it on the “My Subscriptions” tab. (If you’re not able to locate the tab you’re looking for, contact customer support)
- If you’re thinking of the cancellation of your Norton account, it is recommended that you should always do so before the date of renewal because processing all of the necessary steps and information takes time.
- If the renewal date has come and gone If the renewal date has passed, please call Norton customer service to request a refund prior to proceeding with the next steps.
- To stop automatically renewing your accounts, you must unsubscribe from this Norton LifeLock subscription.
- Norton security offers the ability to allow users to end their subscription without having to worry about an attack from malware. If you decide to cancel the service, all data on your devices will be secure until the date of the payment you made with the previous installment.
- Packs and bundles that are canceled.
Cancel My Account- Assured Refunds by Symantec
- If you’ve purchased one item or a bundle of products or a bundle, you are able to cancel the product or even the whole package according to your preferences.
- The cancellation of any service from the bundle pack won’t be a negative impact on any other service in the list.
- The bundle package is superior in price as well. It will cost you less than what you would pay for individual services.
- To see the price to compare prices, check the total cost you pay for your product and examine the renewal rates.
- If you need assistance in comparing the costs, reach out to our Norton experts on the product.
- If you’d like to end the whole bundle package, you can opt to do so by clicking”My Subscription” under the “My Subscription” tab.
- There is no need to fret about the security of your devices since your devices are covered by Norton until the point you’ve completed your previous payment.
- Based on the policy for refunds You may be eligible for an amount of money back after you cancel your subscription.
Norton Refund Policy: Annual /Monthly Subscriptions
If you’ve purchased an annual plan or more, or a perpetual license and, after you have canceled the service you are trying to find a refund for your packages, then take the steps listed below.
- When you purchase your Norton Anti-virus, you must be sure to check the 60-day money-back guarantee. This feature is extremely beneficial.
- In accordance with the requirements, if you decide to end or cancel your Norton Service within this 60-day time frame, you’re qualified for an amount of money back.
- No matter if you’ve selected either a monthly or an annual arrangement, it does not matter. All you have to do is to request the cancellation within the first 60 days from the date of the purchase.
- In addition, with Norton Ultimate Help Desk 1 you also have the option of receiving an exchange if you ask to cancel within 30 days of purchasing.
When you purchase the product, if you selected monthly payments to purchase your services, please follow these guidelines to find out about the requirements for refund eligibility for you.
- Norton offers not just an easy 60-day money-back assurance on the option to pay annually, but also provides an excellent option for those who prefer to pay on a monthly basis.
- If you chose to pay per month you can be reimbursed if you opt to submit an application during the first fourteen days following the purchase.
- Norton provides a 14-day money-back assurance on monthly subscriptions.
- If you decide to cancel your subscription, Norton will provide protection for your devices until the date you paid for your last payment.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk 3 aids in the refund process for monthly plans, if you choose to cancel services within the first 14 days following the purchase.
- Keep in mind that Norton’s policy on refunds along with the value of the refund may vary if you’ve purchased the service through a third-party platform like the Google Play Store or App Store Vendor, Reseller, Retailer, and so on. To set up your Norton account, visit Norton.com/setup
If you’re confused about taking advantage of the Norton refund for cancellation, you can reach out to Norton experts at any time, and they’ll assist you in the same way.
If you’re not from Asia however, you are from the UK then, in order to turn off the Norton auto-renewal and receive the money-back, you must call the UK’s Norton refund customer service number.
Norton 360 Cancel Subscription
Norton is a complete solution to protect your devices and data. It comes with a valid auto-renewal subscription. This includes:
- Norton 360 and Norton 360 plus LifeLock plans. It also comes with Norton Anti-virus plus.
- There are many other plans available that are available, including Norton Security Plans, Norton Internet Security, Norton Antivirus, Norton 360, Norton 360 Multi-Device, Norton Small Business, Norton Security plans as well as Norton Core Security plans.
- If our experts fail to repair the product then you will be able to get an immediate refund. We will look at a few options:
- Before beginning, be sure you have a qualified auto renewal subscription.
- The amount of refund will be determined according to the bundle you’ve purchased.
- The amount of taxes charges, duties and other fees will vary based on the country that you reside in.
- The amount of refund will be the sum of the refund according to the subscription package, regardless of whether it’s for only one item or bundles.
Norton Antivirus Subscription Refunds UK
- If you have chosen a one-year complimentary Virus Protection Promise with the purchase of your product, there will not be a refund.
- If you’ve purchased a qualifying subscription, but afterward, you decide to add another product, if you decide to cancel one of these products you’ll get an amount of refund that is only the amount you used last time.
- IoT devices like refrigerators, thermostats, televisions cameras, and baby monitors aren’t suitable for a refund.
- Only certain products like computers, Mac, Android, and iOS devices are eligible for refunds.
- If you bought your subscription through another party, then you’ll need to provide proof of the purchase.
How do I Cancel NortonLifeLock auto-renew Subscriptions?
If you’re considering ending your subscription or plans you’ve purchased through Norton Take a look at the following facts and what you can anticipate. These products and purchases aren’t suitable for refunds:
- These products are not intended for sale for resales or complementary software.
- Certain Norton and Norton LifeLock are offered from third-party.
- The products that you purchase through third-party platforms, for example, app store, play retailer, retailer, and vendors.
- Repetition of the same purchase you canceled with us the previous time.
If after having utilized the services you don’t be satisfied with your experience with the Norton Security product quality and want to terminate your subscription and get your money back, you can make that happen through the Norton customer service refund procedure. But, we advise against this, because when the Norton refund policy is in effect and the refund is credited to your credit/debit card or your bank account within 7 days, refund requests can only be submitted through authorized Norton (Symantec as well as Norton LifeLock).