Approaching people with multi-delivery services means you are preparing to shine in the industry with a one-stop destination. A survey conducted in America reveals that most Americans hesitate to spend too much time heading to market. Major culprits are – road construction, bad weather, and traffic. Therefore, someone who can build a highway to fill the gap between frustration and products is always appreciated.
Are you a startup or an entrepreneur looking to start business like Uber? Here is the expert advice on how to start a taxi booking business?
Your futuristic on-demand multi-delivery app can offer a one-shot solution for your customers’ every need. Here is everything about the multi-delivery app. Just keep scrolling.
Here is a list of services you can offer under the multi-delivery business app
- Delivery Services – Grocery delivery, Food delivery, Courier delivery, Water Delivery, Logistics delivery, Medicine delivery, Marijuana Delivery, Flower delivery, Fuel delivery, Liquor Delivery, and more!!
- Ride Services – Taxi ride, Car rental, Moto ride, Moto rental, and more!!
- More Services – Psychologist, Plumber, Electrician, House-cleaning, Car wash, Car repair, Catering, TV Repair, Vet Fitness, Handyman, Interior Design and beauty services.
You can add more items to the list and let your users enjoy additional services. More the services, the higher your profit will be!
Is investing in a multi-delivery service app profitable?
If you have any doubt regarding multi-services business apps, then you must read this section. Otherwise, you can quickly scroll to the future of the multi-delivery business.
- One-stop-shop: Modern people hesitate to navigate different apps for different purposes. When your multi-delivery app provides users a one-stop solution from recharge to ordering pizza. They will choose to stick with it only.
- Less storage space: A report revealed on average, U.S. users had 20+ apps installed on their mobile. And they never check out each app every day. But, increasing apps results in slow phone speed and an annoying user experience. Whereas your app with 50+ services can eliminate the need for other apps, leading to increased productivity and reduced phone storage space.
- Reduced budget for entrepreneurs: Entrepreneurs always thrive on reducing business costs and growing profits, if you aim such then a multi-service app lets you offer several services in one app budget.
- Enhance customer services: On-demand single service apps always target a specific set of audiences. This is the audience that decides the success and failure of an app. On the other hand, multi-service apps always provide another opportunity for businesses to grow.
- Open up job opportunities: If you consider your app from an employment point of view, remember you will lead the industry by opening up multiple job opportunities. There could be millions of people who can connect with your business for freelancing jobs, such as ride-sharing, grocery delivery, beauty services, or others.
Future Scope of the Multi-Service Industry
It’s undeniable that COVID-19 brings a great boom in the app market, especially in the multi-services app’s users. In 2019, there were 7.9 million multi-services apps users. And by 2023, the industry is expected to hit 161.74 billion profits. The growing data is becoming the biggest motivation for budding and current market players to bring something new to the market.
Key features can propel your app among the masses.
Now, you are convinced to build a multi-delivery service venture. It’s the right time to check out some must-have features in your app. These features can make your app the best-in-class multi-delivery services app.
- Multilingual Support: As you will serve different customers with various services, make sure you will integrate a multilingual system in your app. It will assist users in choosing app language according to their preference.
- Wallet Integration: Users always feel insecure about adding account details in multiple apps while making payments. Hence, a single app with a digital wallet service can make seamless transactions.
- Geo-fencing: This admin panel feature allows the vendor and admin to set boundaries. For instance, if you want to serve in a specific area, geofencing allows you to create boundaries for goods deliveries and services providers.
- In-app chat/Call Facilities: Customers want an instant reply to their quarry. In-app chats or call facilities built streamlined communication between a service provider and customers.
- Call Masking: The feature allows users to connect with service providers without sharing contact numbers. It helps to maintain customers’ data security and safety from online threats.
The super app generates revenue via multiple sources.
Multi services apps business owners can reap the advantage of revenue from multiple sources. Some of the ways to generate revenue include. Various features offered under the multi delivery on demand delivery app development service app are as below.
- Delivery charges: Whether you are into product delivery or offering professional services at the doorstep. Under product delivery, you can charge a certain amount as a delivery fee from customers. Whereas online platforms that hire professionals daily or monthly can collect amounts via the app. The amount directly reaches the entrepreneur’s pocket.
- Commission from service providers: Your app is a virtual platform that connects users and service providers in one place. It enhances the business reach and your business can earn part of the payment (paid to service provider) as commission.
- Subscription Charges: You can provide a premium version of the app to users with a fixed amount. Like, if you are into service apps, ensure your vendors will get fixed customer queries every month for the exchange of subscription amounts. Their subscription amount will be added to your revenue.
- Advertisements: Advertisements allow various entrepreneurs to market their services or products via your app. The fixed timeline advertisement can be a great source of income generation.
How can I develop a robust Multi-Delivery Service Business app?
There cannot be an ideal time than “NOW” to roll out your multi-delivery service’s app. By lending a helping hand to people, you can gain a stronghold of the market.
Here are some popular ways to develop an app:
- Development from Zero
In this type, you can develop your app from scratch. It involves all the aspects, like searching for the target audience, conducting surveys to know their expectations, identifying your business needs, approaching a multi-delivery service app development company, and more. Besides that, it will take 3-5 months to create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) for companies. Once you finalize the MVP, the company starts developing your app.
The on-demand model will help you to stand out from competitors. You can also cultivate customer loyalty and choose unique services and payment models.
- Readymade Clone apps
Readymade apps are easy to understand by budding entrepreneurs. Under this app development model, there is no pressure to conduct market surveys or look at unique features. You just need to decide on a similar business app and pick the most suitable features.
Readymade apps are cost-effective and highly functional app solutions and can be launched instantly in the market. Suppose you are looking for a delivery app like UberEats. It’s easy to start an online business with a ready-made UberEats clone app. Clone apps work as a Whitelabel apps, where our developer creates everything according to your business needs.
Still in a dilemma?
Have you Heard about……
- One-Shot Payment Solution
A one-shot payment model can be defined as paying for an app in simple payment. The apps can be – app from scratch or ready-made solutions. Once you pay the full-fledged payment, you will get complete admin rights. With this, you will enjoy 6 months of maintenance services.
- Hourly Rental Model
If you are not interested in paying in a single shot, you can go with an hourly rental model. Here you will pay app rent for the number of hours you will use it. It’s a perfect option for startups and those who only want to use services for specific hours.
- SaaS-Based Model
If you are not comfortable with the hourly rental model, you can go with a SaaS-based model. In the model, you will pay monthly rent for using an app. Rest responsibility like fixing bugs, updating apps regularly, or security issues lies on us. Today most popular businesses like Google G Suite, Netflix, Uber, Zendesk, and many more are using SaaS-based models. Here, you are getting an opportunity to add your business to this list!
- Hiring Developer Model
Hiring a developer is a perfect model if you choose to make an app from scratch. Firm will assign you a developer that will solely work for your business app in this model. The developer finds out your customer requirement and develops a solution accordingly. You can ask for amendments several times.
Now which model suits you the most?? Up to you!!!
Wait! Wait! Content is not over…
We have Something to develop your new business identity.
You can’t forget to read this too…
How IT Companies makes On-demand MultiService Apps the Best for Your Business?
Multi-delivery apps bring a great revolution in the online marketplace considering the latest market trends. IT Consulting companies regularly works with the upgrading technology that can be seen from our fully featured apps.
Here are some ways we can help you!!
- Fast Brand Visibility
Your new multi-delivery service app will hold all in-app promotion solutions. These include:
- Coupon and promo codes
- In-app banner advertisements
- Premium membership options
- Discount announcements
- User referral programming
Adding these features to your app will boost your app’s visibility among the target audience.
- Easy ROI
Multiple ways to build a business app will let you enjoy the most economical features you feel. In other words, we believe in building the right business strategy that will boost your business return on investment. Most importantly, these will suit your business needs and budget.
- Smart Admin Management
Admin panel controls overall business presence, whether you want to set offers, location, commission, or anything that you think will be available on the Admin panel. You can also generate complicated reports for – single product, vendor, or delivery boys in a click.