The Xfinity streaming app
- Xfinity stream is a streaming service that provides live telecasts stations, DVR records, linear cable stations, and also the demanding contents.
- Moreover, you can watch live TV from 200+ stations.
- You can also download the possible demanding videos offline and watch it later.
- And you can activate it via xfinity.com/authorize to start with the streaming process.
How to setup Xfinity com authorize on campus?
Following guidelines can help you set up Xfinity on campus:
- At first, you must navigate to the Xfinity site and search for the Xfinity Beta app.
- And then make sure to download the channel, by option the Install option.
- After that, access the Xfinity Stream Beta app and choose Begin.
- Moreover, you have to abide by the on screen prompts.
- Secondly, you will get the Xfinity activation code on the screen.
- Now, make the right note of the activation code and navigate to xfinity.com/authorize.
- Similarly, you gave to complete the log in process
- Tap xfinityOn campus students sign in here.
- Please search for the name of the campus on the next screen and select it.
- Further, this will redirect you to the SCU single sign on portal.
- Finally, once after completing the sign in process.
- The Roku device will automatically link the app with Xfinity com on campus account.
Activating Xfinity Internet service
- At first, locate the Gateway or Modem and link your Gateway.
- Secondly, you have to wait for the Gateway or the Modem to be set and ready.
- Now, make sure to provide a network connection.
- Moreover, you can activate the Gateway or the modem using the activation site.
- Finally, you can link it to your home network.
Do you any doubts regarding or want to know how to activate the Xfinity app via xfinity.com/authorize? Contact our specialized expert squad by using the toll-free number @ +1-844-893-6700.