Everyone wants to have clear and glowing skin. People do a lot of things to have healthy skin whether it is home remedies or artificial ways. Despite taking care of the skin, some conditions will arise that it will leave a scar on your face like acne on the face, or any injury, etc. many a time there are chances that these scars can bother the person. So it is highly recommended by the person to apply the best scar removal cream that will help in removing the scar from the face.
No doubt there are various scars removal creams available in the market. But sometimes some people want to get rid of the scar at a fast pace. So they can take the help of the natural remedies that are very effective and provides the person with good results. Let’s have a look at them.
- Aloe vera: It is very good for the health of the skin and also heals almost all skin problems. This is the reason why it is a very good remedy for the removal of scars. For this, you can remove the dark green side of the aloe vera. Extract the gel portion from it and start applying it to your scar in a circular motion. Leave it on your face for at least 30 minutes and after that wash off with fresh water. Repeat this method twice a day.
- Vitamin E: Most of the skin product-related companies use vitamin E as their most important ingredient in the manufacturing of their products. For using this directly, squeeze the vitamin E capsule on your scar, massage it on your scar for at least 10 minutes, after that leave it for some time, and wash it off. Repeat this process three to four times a day.
- Coconut oil: We all are well versed in the benefits of coconut. You can apply the oil directly onto the scar and let the skin absorb the oil into it. It is better to do this remedy before taking shower. You can do it daily for at least two times a day.
- Apple cider vinegar: The acidic nature of the vinegar will help in the removal of the scar from the skin. You can dilute this vinegar in the water. After that dip, the cotton ball in the solution and gently dab it on your scar. Let the vinegar dry off on your skin. It is better to do this remedy before going to bed and wash it off in the morning.
- Lavender or olive oil: Both these oil are very good for the health of the skin. You can mix four drops of lavender oil with four tablespoons of extra virgin oil. Massage this solution for at least 10 minutes on your scar and let the oil get absorbed into the skin. Keep it for half an hour and after that wash it off with warm water. Repeat this process at least twice a day.
All these remedies are very good for scar removal along with the use of scar mark removal cream that will bring out great results.