Every year, hundreds of thousands of students compete in the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) Main to gain admission to undergraduate engineering programs at the nation’s top engineering universities, including IITs, NITS, IIITs, and other institutions. This year the registration process has been delayed. NTA is yet to announce the exam date for JEE Main. The JEE Main 2022 exam is most likely to be held in 4 sessions from March, April, May, and June 2022.
What is JEE Main 2022?
Joint Entrance Examination 2022 is the first step towards gaining admission to prestigious engineering institutes. The exam will occur in multiple sessions and aspirants will be able to participate in one or all of the sessions, and their best results will be used to compile a merit list.
You must be dedicated and diligent in your attempts to pass the exam. Candidates who want to pass the exam with good grades should start studying as soon as possible, preferably in 11th grade. As a result, candidates studying for JEE Main 2022 should be aware of this. Read on to know more on how to prepare for jee main 2022.
Syllabus of JEE Main 2022
The first step in JEE Main preparation 2022 is to familiarise yourself with the JEE Main syllabus 2022. The three subjects you need to cover on JEE Main are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. To know the complete syllabus must-read JEE Main Syllabus
The JEE Main exam is divided into 2 papers and the eligibility criteria for the same are as follows:
|Paper 1-B.E/B.TECH||Passed qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subjects.|
|Paper 2A-B.Arch||Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry|
|Paper 2B- Planning||Passed qualifying examination with Mathematics|
Preparation tips for JEE Main 2022
Follow all the below-mentioned tips to ace in JEE Main 2022:
- Set tiny objectives to attain huge achievements. At first glance, the JEE syllabus appears to be somewhat extensive. You’ll need to break it down into modules. Take one topic at a time and complete the objectives for that topic.
- Make and stick to a daily study programme that includes all three subjects. Don’t ignore any subject or devote too much time to one.
- Candidates must first study the theory/concept section before practicing the issues. It aids in the comprehension of concepts. If you’re having trouble solving a problem, go through the theory again and again until you get it. For complete theoretical preparation use JEE Main Guide which is considered to be one of the best JEE exam books.
- Students must take small pauses between study sessions to retain efficiency while studying lengthy hours.
- The key to a good JEE score is time management and a systematic approach to answering problems. Only by putting in a lot of time and effort into practicing and answering questions can you attain this.
- Revision is must and you can take help through JEE Main 30 days revision cum crash course.
- Track your progress and performance. You should test your knowledge, speed, accuracy, and time management skills on a regular basis. It is advised to take mock tests for JEE Main 2022.
What are the subjects to study for JEE Main?
You need to study Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
When is JEE main exam to be held?
Exam dates are not yet released.
Do it is necessary to read the theory?
Yes it’s clear the concepts and help you to solve application-based questions
Can I appear in more than one session of JEE Main 2022 exam?
Yes, you may attempt all 4 phases for improving your score.