Editing a video can be a daunting task, but with a few simple steps, you can have your video looking professional in no time at all! In this article, we’ll cover the basics of video editing, and show you how to edit a video using the free software Kinemaster Latest Version ( Premium Unlocked).
What is Video Editing
Video editing is the process of transforming footage from a digital source into a finished product. A video editor can make simple changes such as adding music or graphics, but more complex edits can include cutting, splicing, and adding transitions.At Greatapk you can easily download and get information regarding video editor applications.
There are many different video editing programs available on the market, but most of them are capable of doing basic edits. Generally, you will need to create a rough cut of your video before beginning to edit it, in order to get an idea of what needs to be changed. After that, you can start making more detailed changes.
Editing software can range in price from free to hundreds of dollars. The most important factor in choosing a video editor is the features that you need and the level of control that you want over your finished product.
Import the video you want to edit
1. Go to the website where the video is located.
2. Click on the video you want to edit.
3. Select “Video File” from the pop-up menu that appears.
4. Open the file in a media player of your choice.
5. Click on the “Edit” button located at the bottom left corner of your screen.
6. Select “Video Edit” from the pop-up menu that appears.
7. Choose whether you want to make changes to the video duration, audio track, or both tracks simultaneously and click on “OK”.
Select the audio track you want to keep
1. Click on the video clip you want to keep in the timeline
2. Click on the Edit button located at the bottom right of the player
3. In the Edit Menu, click on Keep Audio Track.
4. Select which audio track you want to keep and hit OK.
Select the parts of the video you want to keep
1. Open the video in a media player
2. Click on the play button in the top left corner of the media player
3. In the menu bar, select “Edit” from the list of options
4. Select “Cut” from the Edit menu
5. Click on the green line that appears to start and end your selection
6. Drag your cursor to move the selection around
7. Click on the “Cut” button to remove the selection
8. Click on “Paste” to paste your selection into the video
9. Click on “Play” to watch your edited video
Change the speed and playback options
If you want to edit a video on your computer, there are a few simple steps that you need to take. First, open the video file that you want to edit. Next, use the speed controls in the lower-left corner of the video window to change the speed of the video. You can also use the playback controls in the lower-right corner of the video window to control how the video is played back.
Add text or graphics
If you’re looking to edit a video on your computer, there are a few simple steps you can take. Here are the basics:
-Open up a video you want to edit
-Click the “play” button to start the video playing in your browser window
-Click the “time” button in the lower right corner of the video player window
-In the “time code” box, use the arrow keys to move the cursor over each number and click when you see something you want to change (like an incorrect word or sentence)
-Click on “Edit” in the upper left corner of the video player window
-In the “Edit” box, use your mouse to click on different parts of the video frame to make changes:
For example, if you want to delete a word from a sentence, click and drag your mouse over that area until your cursor changes into a crosshair. Then drag your cursor over the text you want to delete and release your mouse button.
Export your video
If you’ve made a video, you might be wondering how to edit it. Luckily, editing a video is really simple with a few tools and tricks. In this post, we’ll show you how to export your video, edit it in basic ways, and share it online.