So, you’ve made a fantastic video and want to email it now or want to upload it online within the size limit? Well, you’ve come across the right place to get it done as it should. The smartphone camera game climbs to new heights as we see how many lined up cameras reach up to one hundred megapixels. A video recorded in high definition can sometimes be huge, ranging from megabytes to gigabytes!
The further the screens are developed, the larger the size of the video recordings becomes, the quality of which should be equal to modern resolution. However, if the video is to be viewed on a medium resolution screen or entirely on a mobile device, it is rational to compress the video, which significantly reduces the file size.
In these cases, it is necessary to compress that large video file to a thinner one in order to share it via email or other file sharing service. So, want to know how to compress Video for Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo or any other video platform? Therefore, today we are going to discuss some of the best online and offline MP4 video compressors to compress your desired video file effectively.
How to compress an MP4 file online?
Converting MP4 files online with an online video compressor is always a good idea as it is available immediately all the time. There is no software to install, just open the website, upload your movie, and you’re done. We have filtered out the top three online video compressors to compress the MP4 file according to your needs. Whether you just want to compress this mp4 file quickly or want some extra tweaks of the output video, they have them all!
The best part is that online video converter is completely free, leaves no watermark on the output video, and nails it when it comes to getting the job done. Just a short note before you start looking for the best suitable video compressor, if you want to compress an MP4 video larger than 500MB, try to use the Online video compressor Wondershare UniConverter. This amazing software also available for Windows and MacOS where you can compress any video seamlessly.
Today we will reduce the size of the video with the help of Wondershare UniConverter. This program is a free video converter that not only converts video to another format but also reduces the file size by following the compression procedure.
Wondershare UniConverter is a versatile video compressor that allows you to quickly reduce the size of MP4 videos. It has a clean, easy to use and simple user interface along with a fast video compression service. Firstly, you have a lot of options to upload your video, whether you have it in local storage, Google Drive, or in your reference box, all of these upload options are available.
How to compress video on computer?
Note that you cannot reduce the size of the video file without losing quality. If you plan to reduce the file size, be prepared that it will affect the video quality. However, if you don’t go overboard with the compression, the video quality won’t have a major impact either.
- If you do not have Wondershare UniConverter Video Converter installed yet, download and install it first.
- After installing properly on you Windows/iOS devices, open it.
- After starting the program window, click the “Add files” button. In the window that opens, select the video that will be compressed later.
- Click on the Gear icon to change the settings of the video to be converted.
- Click on Video option to choose the video screen size for different video portals such as YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Thereafter, you have to click on the compression icon to set the compressed output you want.
- After that, you will see the difference in the size of original video and the compressed output video.
- Finally, you have to click on the Convert button to compress the video.
- Your video will be compressed according to the desired video portal you chose early.
ConclusionNo matter how large the video size is, Wondershare UniConverter or Online UniConverter is able to convert your video to any format and resolution. You just need to choose the right video platform screen size where you want to upload the video without reducing the video quality.
Do you Want to share your thoughts with others go here True Confessions Hope it will helps.