It’s frustrated to face hurdles while working on a laptop. Especially when we are working on an important project but the laptop stuck due to overheating. Isn’t it a frustrating moment? Of course, yes, it is. But, how to deal with it? Yes, that’s the vital question.
You will be facing this situation until you make a habit of cleaning the laptop fans. It will help you boost the performance of your laptop and make them durable. But the question is that how to clean laptop fans? It’s straightforward to clean a laptop fan; even you can do it at home by following some steps.
How to clean laptop fans
There are two ways to clean the laptop fans. You can clean the laptops for accounting students fans with compressed air. And if you are not comfortable with compressed air, you can do it without it.
Clean the laptop fans with compressed air
Using compressed air to clean the laptop fans is an easy, effective, and budget-friendly method. So let’s get started.
- To clean the laptop fans, you need to shut down the laptop. Also, unplug it from the charger and remove the battery if possible.
- Check that where the laptop intake fan vent is. It can be on the underside, but it can be varied according to the brand and manufacturer. You can consult your manufacturer if you are unable to find it.
- Now place the compressed air nozzle on the vent and blow the air inside it. But do not push for a long time. Do the same with all vents and complete the cleaning process.
- If you feel that the laptop is very dirty and has collected more dust than your prediction, you can also clean the exhaust vents.
Now it’s time to turn on the laptop. And you will indeed feel the difference. But if you don’t, repeat the same process.
Clean the laptop without compressed air
In any case, if you don’t want to use compressed air, whether you don’t have it or don’t want to use it, you can clean the laptop without it. But remember, it’s not a recommended method because it contains a lot of risks.
Hence, if you are a specialist, go for it; otherwise, concern with any specialist. But still, if you are interested in an experiment, then make sure to work on the laptop that don’t have precious data. Let’s start the procedure.
- Before starting, ensure to have disassembled guide for the laptop. There are many websites available that can be helpful for you, or you can browse your manufacturer’s website.
- Find the screw on the backside of the laptop and remove them.
- Open the panel from inside and make sure to do not to damage any sensitive cable.
- Now check the laptop fan where it is and take a lint-free cloth to clean it. Clean all the dust smoothly from the fans.
- If you have access to the heat sink, then also cleans it with the same cloth.
- Now re-assemble it. Your laptop is ready for turning on.
Make a habit of cleaning the laptop fans after every six months. It will make the laptop perform better. Always use compressed air to clean the laptop fans and avoid disassembled them if you don’t want to lose your laptop. For more similar articles you can also visit https://laptopsgraph.com/