How to Accept Online Payments Using Contact Form 7?
Do you want to accept online payments using your WordPress website? What if we say the process is easier than ordering a pizza? You need to have Contact Form 7 installed on your site for this.
This definitive blog post will show you how to accept Authorize.NET payments using Contact Form 7. But before that, let’s uncover a few vital details about Contact Form 7 in the upcoming sections:
What is Contact Form 7?
Contact Form 7 is a free WordPress plugin that allows you to set up and manage contact forms on your site effortlessly. This robust plugin is employed on over 5 million sites and is highly customisable, and supports spam filtering, CAPTCHA, Ajax-powered submissions, etc.
It is easy to deploy and integrate. This add-on is even used with themes which contribute to possessing integrated contact forms, as those forms do not offer high-level customisation options.
Pros of Contact Form 7 Plugin
- It is easy to install on any version of the WordPress website.
- This extension comes with the facility to add a re-captcha to avert any spam action.
- There is the availability of various custom fields that you can choose to add in this case.
- It has ready-made or in-built contact forms that you can effortlessly add to any page or post.
- It is 100 per cent compatible with any WordPress theme.
- The availability of auto-updates and upgrades in this plugin helps add more features.
Notable Features of Contact Form 7
Contact Form 7 makes it incredibly easy to add an online form to your WordPress website. It is something which contributes to its popularity. However, it tends to have many other unique features and functionalities which help it stand out.
Here, we are going to discuss some of these features. So, let’s find out:
- This plugin comes with easy customisation options.
- It has a straightforward implementation and integration procedure.
- You can get help anytime you want, just by clicking a button.
- It offers you with individual form editing interface for emails.
- Contact Form 7 allows you to add more complex and advanced items.
- It comes with a rich collection of form fields.
- It enables you to enhance the user experience by letting you carry out the integration.
- And a lot more.
Can You Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7?
Yes, as mentioned in the above section, you can accept Authorize.NET payments using Contact Form 7. “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” is a plugin created by ZealousWeb’s expert team of developers to help users accept online payments effortlessly.
Contact Form 7 allows you to develop, tailor and manage front-end forms for your site. Its recognition has paved the way for developers to build multiple 3rd party extensions.
Uncovering Details about “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” Extension
Contact Form 7 offers you the option to integrate it with different payment gateways, so you can use this opportunity to integrate it with the “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” extension. The best part about this is that it allows you to receive payments safely.
Any of the users who are dealing with payment-related concerns can depend on this fantastic plugin. Using this, you can accept credit card payments directly from your customers, lowering the chances of landing upon a 3rd party payment page.
Authorize.NET is known to be one of the prime choices for online payment processing, as it accepts all major credit and debit cards. It is backed by sophisticated fraud prevention tools and facilitates international transactions from customers present across the globe.
The overall process works efficiently. First of all, the users are required to submit the contact form. Now, they will see the payment checkout form, which facilitates secure and quick transactions. This way, you can use the “Accept Authorize.NET Payments using Contact Form 7” add-on to accept online payments and generate revenue for your business.
This extension allows you to make payments only once. A recurring payment option is not available in this case.
The technical team of ZealousWeb supports the integration of the “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” add-on within 30 days from purchase, including weekends and public holidays.
Features of “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” Plugin
Below, we have enlisted the critical features of the “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” extension that you should essentially have a clear idea about before you invest in it:
- It allows you to build multiple payment forms employing Contact Form 7.
- With its help, you can enable Test API Mode to guarantee the appropriate functioning of the payment transactions.
- This plugin supports different formats on a single page or post.
- It lets you look at Authorize.Net payment data details on the Admin side.
- This particular add-on allows you to tailor the content of the email sent to the admin and customer after transactions.
- It offers Shortcode [authorize-details] to reveal the transaction status, transaction ID, and Amount with currency once the transaction is made.
- It allows you to add the ‘Cancel Return URL’ and ‘Success Return URL’ pages for redirecting after the payment transaction.
- This fantastic extension is known for accepting dynamic value from front-end parameters such as customer details, quantity, amount, email and item description.
- It provides options for search facilities and filters on the Admin side.
- This plugin can take values from all input fields, including radio buttons, hidden areas, textbox, drop-down menu, etc.
- Admin can use this “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” extension to view and delete the payment data. It allows you to export Payment data in Contact Form 7 to CSV.
- This add-on lets you send individual emails to admin and customers after Authorize.NET payment transactions.
Why Buy the “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” Add-On from ZealousWeb’s Plugin Store?
ZealousWeb is a leading plug & play solution provider inclined towards offering multiple Shopify, WordPress, EE, Magento 2 and Craft extensions. A few reasons to choose their add-ons are as follows:
- 30-Day Money Back Or Refund Policy
- High-Quality Code
- Installation Support
- Frequent Extension Updates
- 90-Day Free Support
- Vast Documentation
After reading this blog post from the start to the end, we are sure that all your doubts related to the “Accept Authorize.NET Payments Using Contact Form 7” plugin are now clear. Are you looking forward to know more? If yes, schedule a discussion with the plugin developers of ZealousWeb today.