According to astrology, we all are made of universal elements. Whether we realize it or not, planets and other celestial bodies have a great impact on our lives and health. The cosmic energy has a lot to add to our thoughts and actions. As a result of that, The seven planets Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, Saturn and two other celestial bodies Rahu and Ketu impact us majorly.
How the planets are differentiated?
The first difference comes on the basis of gender. The masculine planets are Sun, Jupiter, and Mars whereas the moon and Venus are feminine. Mercury exists in both classes. Saturn, Jupiter, and the sun are Day-stars. The moon, Mars, and Venus are known as night starts. Mercury exists in both classes. Jupiter and Venus are known as good planets. Saturn and Mars belong to the malefic category. Remaining the sun, the moon and Mercury can act as both.
Favorable Positions of these Planets
- If Sun is rightly placed in a horoscope it brings fame and power to a native in varied areas.
- The favorable position of the Moon brings joy, enthusiasm, and peace of mind. And negative moon causes tensions, depression, suicidal tendency and a pessimistic attitude.
- Mercury has a mixed nature. It controls only two zodiacs which are Gemini and Virgo.
- Venus’ favorable position brings all the good things in life. From love and romance to music and beauty, Venus is the provider of all of it.
- Mars is known as the malignant planet but if it resides in the first house of Cancer and Leo it is not harmful to them.
- Jupiter is a very good planet for married life. No zodiac sign can escape from the effect of Saturn.
- Uranus induces Intuition and experiment.
- Neptune offers you belief, dreams, imagination, healing, rest, etc.
- Pluto induces reproduction, transformation, and domination.
- The 4th and 10th house can prove to be very beneficial for material prosperity –The strong placement of these houses is a clear indication of prosperity in your life.
- The 11th house plays a crucial role for monetary gains. The placement of Saturn and Uranus in the 11th house also indicates gains in monetary terms.
Understanding the planets and their meanings
What Do the Planets really mean in Astrology? Ancient people associated different Gods to planets like Rama to the Sun, Krishna to the moon, Narasimha to the Mars, Buddha to the Mercury, Vamana to the Jupiter, Parashurama to the Venus, Koorma to the Saturn. Varaha to the Rahu and Meena to the Ketu.
We consider the Sun and the Moon as the planets in astrology and take observations as Earth is the center of the universe. According to Vedic Astrology Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, Rahu and Ketu are not meant that harmful. The simple reason that Astrology states behind this are the fact that these planets are not in that proximity of earth and do not have that big an effect on us.
These are some of the combinations of planets and the way they affect our lives.
- The conjunction of Venus and Jupiter.
- Moon is an indication of emotions so its influence gives success in writing. Mercury gives success in acting.
- Rahu in the 1st house indicates Identity, 10th house indicates career, and 5th house indicates creativity, 12th house of talents.
- The 5th house of creativity has many connections to 10th house of profession, 12th of talents
- If Venus positions itself in the 1st house of identity, 2nd of speech, 3rd of arts, 5th house of creativity, 10th house of profession,12th house of talents. This combination can lead to success in films.If Arudha falls under 1,3,5,7 or 10th house from the Ascendant chart, it depicts the image one will have in the world.
- The 11th house is the house of benefits and gains.
- The third house indicates courage and self-efforts.
Malefic Combination of Planets
Married life problems
The displacement of Saturn can bring dissatisfaction in married life. The very slow movement of Saturn affects the relationship very slowly. Sometimes it can be the reason for keeping the married couple away from each other for a long time.
If the 7th house, lord of 7th house and Venus are affected by destructive 6th lord, or connected to 6th house, it can lead to divorce. There are other planets responsible for divorce Sun, Mars, and Saturn Rahu and Ketu.
Not being able to achieve success
If the 1st house, 5th house, and 11th house are ill-positioned with the 10th house, then it becomes very difficult to achieve success in your goals. If the house and their lords are in this particular position, it becomes very hard for the natives to grow in different areas of his life.
The 1st house and 10th house of the 12 houses play a vital role in the career prospects of a person. The displacement of the planets such as sun and moon signifies a disturbance in the career prospects too. Sun and Moon are the major planets to affect career prospects.
Different planets decide different streams in education. For instance, the moon represents Education in Literature, art, poetry, medical. etc whereas Mars indicates an inclination towards mathematics. If these planets get ill-positioned, it might be one reason that the native is not able to excel in his field of study is out of those mentioned above.
Husband wife disputes
The problems between husband and wife are clearly because of the position of the planets. some planetary positions are malefic which suggests problems in married lives. If the 7th house which is the house of marriage is under the negative influence of Rahu then the Husband and wife would fight a lot and not have a happy married life. Ketu’s ill position can also affect married life. Ketu is in the 1st house if Rahu is placed in the 7th house, this ill position can cause married life problems. The planet mercury severely affects relationships as well; this leads to many problems in the married life.
Hopefully you got the astrological informations that you were looking for.