Before I answer you this question, “How much does intermittent fasting burn in a week?”
You must first understand what intermittent fasting is and what its benefits are
There are many common questions that must be answered
Intermittent fasting system how much burn a week?
Intermittent fasting how many drops per week? Intermittent fasting is a system based on fasting for a certain period of time and eating the rest of the period.
Fasting for a short or long period
Intermittent fasting helps you lose weight dramatically, up to 10 kilos in 3 weeks, but before you rush you must follow it in a way
True, and I will teach you how to follow it correctly, and I will give you examples of it on his meals as well
The intermittent fasting diet helps reduce the risk factors for type 2 diabetes, heart disease and vascular disease.
Such as low cholesterol level and low blood sugar level
There are many ways to do intermittent fasting
Method 16: 8
- Diet 5:2
- warrior diet
- eat stop eat
- Alternate day fasting (ADF)
All the methods I mentioned and I will mention in detail are very effective methods, but you must choose the appropriate method for your routine.
To help you choose it, I will mention the pros and cons of each of these methods
16/8 . method
- The 16/8 method is the most popular method among people to lose weight because it does not require much complexity
- 16/8 means fasting for 16 hours and specifying a period of 8 hours for eating
- What simplifies this method is when we compare it to diets or other dietary patterns, it becomes more complex and for the ease of this pattern
- It is easy for many people to follow
- There is no specific time period, I mean during the day to eat, you can fast from 8 pm until noon, but or you can fast from
- From 5 pm until 9 am and this is based on your daily routine and the idea of fasting in general is to reduce insulin levels, therefore
- Your body will not store much fat and therefore you will lose a lot of weight and in each fasting period this process is repeated
- The 16/8 method helps you reduce the amount of food that enters your body and works to prevent high blood pressure, which leads to weight loss
- Largely and in a short period of time
- There is a study conducted in 2016 they brought some people and made them train resistance exercises, especially weightlifting.
- By following the 16/8 method, they noticed a significant loss of fat and an increase in muscle mass, which led to an improvement in the external appearance
- For their bodies, but for women, they found that resistance exercises do not have a significant effect, but I recommend doing home exercises
- But you must be careful during the eating period, I mean the 8 hours, that you do not eat a lot of snacks that can lead to
- Eating a lot of snacks or snacks or eating unhealthy food nullifies the effect of the 16/8 method
- Make sure to eat a healthy diet that contains all the nutrients, starting with protein, fats, and healthy carbohydrates.
- Vitamins (fruits and vegetables) follow intermittent fasting how much do you lose per wee
Method 5: 2
- The 5:2 diet is less challenging than the 16/8 method where you eat normally on 5 days of the week and on both days
- Others reduce your food intake by a quarter, for example, if you eat 200 grams of rice per day, reduce it to only 50 grams of rice per day.
- Or if you consume 2000 calories today, you should reduce it to only 500 calories in these two days
- A study conducted in 2018 found that the 5:2 diet is no less effective than the rest of the diets and vice versa.
- It has many benefits such as controlling blood glucose levels and reducing the risk of diabetes
- And the prevention of many diseases, and we should not forget, of course, its main goal, which is to lose weight in a good way
- But you must adhere to a healthy and good system to benefit from all the features of the system
- And eating only 500 calories a day is not easy and may give you a headache sometimes
- The 5:2 diet is effective, but not for all people. You should consult your doctor first to find out whether it worked for you or not