Thinking of installing a chemical transfer pump but are unaware of the costs and have incomplete knowledge about them?
Let us help you today with this article. Let’s start with the basics.
What is a chemical transfer pump?
Any pump that makes the process of transferring and dispensing chemicals easy and safe is Able chemical transfer pumps. They are commonly used in almost every industry that requires the transfer of material from one place to another.
Types of chemical transfer pumps:
- Chemical pump – These are the most commonly and widely used pumps. They are carefully designed in a way that they can handle any kind of corrosive or reactive material. They are commonly used in textile, chemical and petrochemical industries.
- Centrifugal pump – All kinds of aggressive organic and inorganic material are handled by centrifugal pumps. They are used in refining, pulp industries, textile industries, etc. They are commonly used for transferring water and other liquids. They are in huge demand because they are more compact as compared to other pumps. They have a very simple design structure and not anything complex.
- Slurry pump – Just as the name suggests a slurry pump is used to transfer slurries from one container or place to another. They help in the extraction of metals, gold, silver etc by removing the highly concentrated extra slurry. They are also used in the mining industry and power industries. They have a high resistance , have a good working life, use very less energy and are lightweight.
How much does a Chemical Transfer Pump cost?
Well, it’s not easy to estimate a range of how much it might cost you. Monetary figures can fluctuate because of the following reasons.
The cost depends on the following factors :
1.Usage – If you are going for a heavy industrial use then you might need the best quality chemical transfer pumps. That might be a tad expensive but on the same hand you cannot compromise the quality. So make sure you go through all the options patiently and analyze them properly.
2.Type – As discussed above, after usage comes the type. You need to classify what kind of pump you need to buy according to your demand. Not buying according to your need might pose a difficulty and not allow your business to run smoothly. It’s important to know what you need and how much you need.
3.Your budget – It is important to make the right choice when it comes to electrical and technical appliances. While searching for higher quality and good material the rates can go to a higher level as well. So, you need to make sure that you sit tight on a certain budget and explore all the available options in the market. Make sure you are buying according to your need and not putting much strain on your pocket. Even if you decide to go big on the budget make sure it’s worth it.
4. Brand name – Another reason which can shoot up the price of any regular item is a brand name. As soon as there is a tag of a renowned company the prices go up. Make sure you explore all the brands and not just run behind the clichè ones. Sometimes there are better options available at a better price.
How to make the right choice while buying a transfer pump?
In today’s competitive world there’s rarely an idea that’s left unique anymore. You think about a unique one and you’ll already find 10 products that have been made on the idea you thought long ago.
Similar is the case when it comes to the technical and electric items.
Here are some common points that would help you while choosing the right option for you.
- Consult a professional – Always ask for a professional. No matter what you are going to buy. Even if you don’t intend on buying, just ask for professional help. Getting professional help is very important as they thoroughly explain the pros and cons and unbiasedly allow you to make the right choice. One thing about consulting a professional is that you’ll never regret it. You’ll always learn a thing of two. Don’t hesitate to consult one.
- Go for the brand name – If you are planning on buying such transfer pumps and you have explored your options locally, we would suggest you go and explore some options from the brand as well. This would allow you to make a proper differentiation between the two of them and you can compare them on the basis of price and quality more easily. You’ll know whether it’s worth it or not.
- Licensed product – Always ask for a valid license or guarantee for the product from the dealer. Make sure he’s selling you the original item and not scamming you. Ask for the bill, as for the guarantee/ warranty card. Sometimes they sell you local products with a fake brand name. Always check for the logo and the authenticity.
- Give more time in sourcing – Just because you are in a hurry to buy the product don’t just jump on buying it after looking at 2-3 options. Explore as many options as you can. There’s always a better replacement available. Give more time to your sourcing. Give more time to your research. You wouldn’t want to regret it after buying and thinking that you could’ve searched more and chosen the right one.
Summarizing all the above points we’ve so far discussed about chemical transfer pumps, their types, how you can estimate their cost and how to make the right choice while buying one.
Able chemical pumps offer you the best quality at an affordable price. Make sure you check these out too before buying one. Make sure you have many options in hand to compare and make the right choice. Picking up the correct pump is going to help your business run efficiently and smoothly. Good quality pumps are going to require less maintenance and are going to help you in the long run.