People love to dress up for every mood and occasion. Wearing different clothes, and accessories make one happy and cheerful. Psychology says that correct makeup and makeover boost one’s mood. Accessories like sunglasses play an important role. There are sunglasses for women and men which completes the look.
With various sunglasses, one can do a makeover. We have so many varieties of sunglasses that we get confused about what to choose. From the retro style to the modern ones, there are so many options for one to choose from. Sunglasses are made for every mood and occasion. There are sunglasses which you can wear to your workplace, sunglasses for party wear, as your daily accessory, and so on. Not only are there sunglasses, but there are sunglasses too.
The eyewear industry has invented contact lenses for people who do not want to wear sunglasses. Some people think that sunglasses might make them look like nerds. But let me tell you that it is not at all the case. Once you start wearing sunglasses she has bet you’ll fall in love. You can ask her why is she so confident about this?
Well, the reason is when she had sunglasses for the first time, she never wanted to wear them since she also had the same notion that they would make her look too serious and nerdy. But believe me, when she started wearing sunglasses she became their fan. And now, she is at a stage where she cannot live without my sunglasses. Women’s sunglasses in various categories have become her favourite.
Her mom often tells her that she should take contact lenses instead of sunglasses. But she refuses every time and says that she will buy another pair of specs instead of sunglasses.
Sunglasses for everyone
The eyewear industry has made separate sunglasses for both men and women. Some ladies’ sunglasses and men’s sunglasses are worn unisexually. People wear sunglasses for contrasting fashion which is loved by many. For example- Kim Kardashian has worn a pair of sports sunglasses with her pink dress which made her stand out among all. This style has become very popular among people.
Now let us see what type of sunglasses are there for people of the modern generation.
- Oversized sunglasses- These are the most demanded eyewear of the modern generation. They are available in multiple variations. These sunglasses are available in full-rimmed, half-rimmed, and rimless styles. They are also available in different sizes so that everybody can try out the different oversized sunglasses. These sunglasses are mostly paired with casuals and are suitable for both men and women. Some sunglasses can be worn with the formals too for a different look.
- Retro sunglasses- Are you a nostalgic person who loves to have nostalgia in life? Then you cannot miss trying these pairs of retro sunglasses. The retro sunglasses give a perfect feel of nostalgia and wearing them will take you back to the retro era when people were especially known for their fashion styles. And oversized sunglasses were also worn during that time.
- Aviator sunglasses- These sunglasses were known as men’s sunglasses previously. This is because only men used to wear these sunglasses. They were signature sunglasses for men. But slowly with the change of time and fashion, these sunglasses have now become unisexual. Women are also wearing aviator sunglasses. The unique tear-drop shape of the sunglasses is what makes them different from all the sunglasses. This is one of the oldest sunglasses styles. They can be worn for almost every purpose. With advanced techniques and technology, the sunglasses are modified and made more fashionable.
- Rectangular sunglasses- One of the oldest sunglasses styles is rectangular frames. These are available in rimless, half-rimmed, and full-rimmed. They are suitable with every attire and for almost all purposes. These are those sunglasses that make one look smart, bold, sophisticated, and classy. They are unisexual sunglasses and are a perfect fit for every mood. These sunglasses are available in different colours and sizes.
- Tortoiseshell sunglasses- Tortoiseshell sunglasses are one of the most stylish pairs of sunglasses for both women and men. They are available in various shapes and sizes. These pairs can be worn anywhere and for any purpose. The bold and stylish pair of sunglasses are a perfect fit for all. All face shapes people can wear these sunglasses. They are suitable for formals, casuals, and every attire and can be worn daily wear, party wear, and so on.
- Clear sunglasses- These sunglasses do not add much to the facial features and highlight them. But the nude and transparent shades of the sunglasses make them stand out in the crowd. They are best suited for casuals. They are available in different shapes and sizes. These sunglasses have created a hype among people and various age groups people are wearing the sunglasses with their attires.
Hence these are some of the sunglasses suggestions that one can try without a second thought.
Let us see some of the importance of sunglasses that make them different from other pairs of eyewear. There are various importance of sunglasses and they are very significant to us. Thus the need for sunglasses has increased and people crave sunglasses. They are not only a fashion accessory for men and women but are also a great eye protector from various other factors which damage our eyes. The women’s sunglasses and men’s sunglasses are different but they all are of the same use. Some of the importance are as follows-
- Sunglasses block the UV rays from entering our eyes. The UVA and UVB rays of the sun damage them in different ways and cause problems like glaucoma, irritation, redness, cataracts, age-related macular degeneration, and more. It can even cause loss of vision. Hence a person needs to be very careful before buying a pair of sunglasses. They should be aware of the fact that the sunglasses are 100% UV protected.
- External factors like dust, wind, and snow can also affect the eyes in various ways. Suppose if a dust particle enters our eyes, our eyes become red and cause irritation and redness. Wearing sunglasses can help to protect the eyes from these problems and will keep the eyes safe.
- Sunglasses also help to protect the skin of the eyes. Since the trend of oversized glasses has emerged, the large glasses have helped to protect the skin from the sun’s rays. They also protect the skin from the risk of causing skin cancer and other skin diseases.
- Sunglasses are fashionable. Each pair of sunglasses are different and unique in a way that they can be worn with every outfit by changing the look of a person. They are made for all age groups and hence all can wear sunglasses and make a picture-perfect look of theirs.
- Sunglasses help to make the view better. Since sunglasses have different tints, it allows a person to view the image uniquely. One can wear prescription sunglasses, and enjoy the view more comfortably.
Hence we must wear a pair of sunglasses especially when we go outside our house so that the harmful factors and the rays cannot affect our eyes and will keep the eyes safe and protected. Follow https://www.vogue.com/tag/misc/sunglasses for more information on sunglasses.