Do you want to connect to your customers personally? Or are you looking for a platform to grow your business? If yes, then social media for business is your answer!
In digital times, social media is the most powerful in the hands of people if used wisely. It takes only a few seconds to get content viral with a tweet or an Instagram reel throughout the world; this is the power of social media!
There are more than 4.2 billion active social media users across the world because of its fast, inexpensive, and effective qualities.
But have you ever realized that you could also use its power to grow your business? If yes, then you are already on the right track. Still, if your answer is no, this is the right time to buckle up and start forming strategies to utilize the maximum limits of social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms.
We are here to help you use your social media profiles as a powerful tool for your business growth. You can use social media for business expansion, and here are the top platforms where you should mark your presence to connect to a larger audience:
- Google My Business: It is the number one tool to mark your visibility in the google search as the average business gets more than 1,009 searches per month. Google My business is an advertising platform with the best results in increasing traffic and sales. The reasons behind the popularity of this platform are:
- Easy to use platform
- Provides complete Contact information to the audience.
- It has real-time review hosting.
Therefore, this is the first thing you should be doing without a doubt before taking any further steps.
- Facebook: one of the initial social media platforms we considered to connect with people is now one of the most powerful tools to market any business, automotive, consumer goods, e-commerce, entertainment, financial services, gaming, media, retail, telecommunication, and technology industry. From homegrown business to large-scale business, almost every business has its Facebook pages to connect with its audience directly.
- YouTube: YouTube is one such platform where you can target audiences from every age group; even small children are aware of YouTube and watch videos based on informational content to improve their skills. You can use the platform to share informational and promotional content related to your business. Also, it is one such platform where a single video can grab the attention of millions of people. Apart from being one of the largest social medial platforms, it is also a search engine; therefore, with SEO’s help, you can grab the attention of millions of people.
- WhatsApp: An end-to-end encryption has to build people’s trust in WhatsApp to share confidential information, which is one of the reasons for its popularity. WhatsApp offers business accounts an automated message option for quick interaction with the audience.
- Facebook Messenger: Facebook has created a separate app to let people communicate personally. The app lets businesses share newsletters and advertisements with the relevant audience.
- WeChat: it is a multipurpose instant messaging, social media and mobile payment app through which your audience can interact, make reservations, and make payments related to your services.
- Instagram: the youth is addicted to Instagram because it is one platform where they can show their skills, learn more skills, share content with a larger audience. Its “shop” feature lets users purchase products directly from the manufacturer. Therefore, you can utilize Instagram not just to promote your brand but also to sell your products.
- Tik Tok: as the human attention span decreases, people are shifting from a long duration content to one with a short duration. And this is the main reason for the popularity of Tik Tok. The amount of viral content produced on this platform has no limit. Therefore, it is the ideal platform to attract the attention of a larger audience. You can even collaborate with Tik Tok influencers to promote your product and increase your customer base.
- Telegram: security and privacy are the major concern for people, and hence they always reply on secure platforms to share information like payment transactions and other confidential information. And security is the USB of Telegram. You can connect to a larger audience directly by creating chatbots and channels.
- Pinterest: Pinterest has become another search engine for curious minds. There are many scopes to share a different type of content with the help of the “Pin” feature and organize digital bulletin boards by categories. Moreover, you can add location and product descriptions with “Rich Pins” for the convenience of your audience.
- Reddit is a platform to share social news, web content and discuss various niches. After registration, members can submit content in the form of links, text posts, images, and videos which are further ranked according to the voting of other members. You can target the relevant audience without direct promotion on this application, as self-promotion is against the app’s policies.
- Twitter: the power of a few words can be seen through viral tweets. People tweet and retweet with images, polls, links, and videos along with short messages related to unlimited topics. You can use the platform to directly promote your brand and share information related to your niche.
- LinkedIn: this platform has changed the whole finding jobs and hiring employees. Now, people do not have to scroll through the newspaper to find relevant jobs, all one need is to filter the career choices, and the app or the website will notify you with the relevant jobs because it is a professional networking and career development platform so that you can use the app according to your business niche. Its “LinkedIn Publishing Platform”- is a commendable feature to focus on to create a network of thought leadership and spread information related to your niche.
- Medium: it is a blend of social medial and content publication. You can publish blogs and articles on Medium to aware a larger audience about your business. It is a useful tool because most people use informational content to form an impression of a business.
The platforms mentioned above are ideal for reaching a wider audience and converting them to your loyal customers. You can prioritize these platforms according to your goal and form strategies to optimize their usage to grow your business.
Social media for business is highly important because of the following reasons:
- You can create your brand’s voice, post content related to your business, and spread brand awareness amongst the relevant audience.
- You can add a human touch to the promotional content through real interaction and connect to your audience emotionally
- You can establish your business as a thought leader by sharing the go-to information relevant to your niche.
- Relevant and informative content can drive traffic towards your website, which will further help to grow your business.
- Through influencer marketing, you can attract more audiences.
Thus, social media for business is a powerful tool in your hand, and optimized use of social media platforms can help your business reach great heights. You can take the help of the experts to get the maximum benefit out of these platforms.
Scorpion is the leading provider of technology and marketing services helping local businesses thrive. Scorpion offers services and technology to help small businesses with SEO, Reviews, Advertising, Email Marketing, Chat and Messaging, Social Media, Websites, Lead Management, Appointment Scheduling, and more.