SoundCloud has various plans for creators to explore, create, brainstorm, and get their best output. There are three such plans specially designed for creators. The first plan consists of “Free Subscription.” This plan allows an easy uploading feature that can even include some of the first tracks created by the users. This plan also helps build a good profile, which would help in the creator’s growth with their audiences.
The second plan is called “Pro Subscription”. It includes some extended features as compared to the first and basic plan. It has exclusive features like meticulously arranged stats and extended upload time with more support and opportunities.
The third plan is “Pro unlimited.” This plan includes everything from the second plan, which is the “pro subscription.” Apart from this, it also has more supporting features along with endless uploading space.
In addition, to create a profile on SoundCloud and take paid plan, you need to have a strong marketing campaign to get more followers on SoundCloud. In this article, we will discuss some proven techniques to get SoundCloud followers. People often buy SoundCloud followers to increase the following in less time. This buying follower’s technique is a proven method but ensures you get real followers.
How to use SoundCloud?
- Firstly, visit SoundCloud.com and from there, look on the top left corner of the screen, click the sign on the button. You will be taken to a page that asks you to log in or create an account when you click the sign-in button. Then you’ll click the “new account” button and go through the processes. Next, submit your email address after you’ve chosen your username and password, and you’ll receive a confirmation email. This is the first step to creating a SoundCloud profile and starting the SoundCloud marketing campaign.
- Create a profile for yourself. Begin by including a logo or a photograph of yourself that accurately depicts what you do and who you are.
- Include a bio. To do so, click the bio button, which will take you to a new page. On the top of the page, a box will appear. Give a brief explanation of what you do and tell your potential fans about yourself inside the box. You can now compose and post music to your profile after completing this step.
- Start bombing the content in. When it comes to developing material for your Soundcloud account, quality is crucial. On Soundcloud, you can submit any form of audio you desire, including music, humor, and news––the possibilities are unlimited.
- Add your products to the website. You’re ready to upload your content to Soundcloud once you’ve finished creating it. Go to your profile and click the “upload” button in the upper right corner of the page.
How to gain more followers?
Let your bio be a five-second pitch for why SoundCloud users should care about and listen to your recordings. Then, in two/three short phrases, tell them about the exciting thing about you. Also, add websites and social media profiles related to your songs by clicking on Links. This will help you get the first 5000 followers quickly.
This may be the homepage for your band or podcast or a location or event where you’ll be performing. Don’t be afraid to speak up. This is a way for admirers to find you and keep up with what you’re up to. Use the Spotlight option to list up to five tracks or playlists at the top of your profile if you’re a Pro or Pro Unlimited subscriber.
On your profile, tracks listed in Spotlight will be highlighted. Other tracks will be presented beneath spotlighted tracks, with the most current at the top.