1. What is Houzeo?
Houzeo is a 100% online, tech-centric Flat Fee MLS platform that assists FSBO sellers in listing their homes. It is designed to help homeowners sell their property by eliminating the need to hire a real estate agent.
Houzeo equips sellers with advanced tech tools to streamline the transaction process. Stellar customer reviews for its user-friendly interface and reliable customer support establish Houzeo as America’s best FSBO platform.
📺 Want to Know How Houzeo Works? Watch How Houzeo Works!
2. Is Houzeo Legit?
Yes, Houzeo is a legitimate company that provides a platform for homeowners to list their properties, access various tools, and manage transactions with ease. It has garnered stellar ratings across credible platforms such as Google, TrustPilot, and more.
3. Does Houzeo Serve Your Area?
From the East Coast to the West Coast, Houzeo provides its services in 47 states and Washington D.C.
4. What Can Houzeo Offer You?
Houzeo offers a range of services to suit your real estate requirements and needs. While Houzeo primarily caters to home sellers, it also provides various tools and resources to home buyers. Let’s look at the services Houzeo offers you:-
If You’re a Seller
Here’s what you will receive by choosing Houzeo:
- Quick MLS Listings: Houzeo will help you list on the MLS in under 24 hours. With Houzeo’s Rush Service, you can list your home on the local MLS within 12 hours.
- Cutting Edge Tech: Tools such as Lead Management, Houzeo Showings, and Houzeo Offers enable sellers to stay on top of their transactions.
- Maximum Exposure: Your listing gets syndicated to popular real estate websites such as Realtor.com, Redfin, Trulia, Zillow, and more.
- 100% Online Paperwork: You get a list of E-signatures and online forms such as seller disclosures that make listing your home a hassle-free process.
- Manage Offers Online: Houzeo’s seller dashboard enables you to receive, counter, and compare offers all in one place.
If You’re a Buyer
Here’s what you will receive by choosing Houzeo:
- Extensive Home Database: Houzeo database includes various types of homes such as single-family homes, condos, mobile homes, and more.
- Houzeo Pros Directory: Houzeo Pros is a comprehensive directory of all types of professionals which includes real estate agents, real estate attorneys, title agents, mortgage lenders, home inspectors, and more.
- Designated FSBO Seller Listings: Buyers can search for FSBO homes on their website.
- Closing Cost Calculator: With Houzeo’s buyer closing cost calculator, you can get an estimate of your closing cost obligations.
- Book Showings with Ease: Sellers or listing agents will directly contact you for organizing home showings.
5. What are the Fees and Packages of Houzeo?
Houzeo offers 4 packages to sellers to suit their requirements and needs. Following are the packages and their fees:
|Sr.No||Package||Fees||Closing Fees||Listing Period||Listing |
|Syndication to Real Estate Websites||No. of Photos Per Listing||Features & Services|
|1.||Bronze||$329+||Nil||3-months||$25 each||Yes||Upto 6||Open House SchedulingAccess to the Houzeo Mobile App and Showings Management ToolCustom Yard Signs at an additional $49|
|2.||Silver||$399+||Nil||6-months||Unlimited||Yes||MaximumPhotos||Open Houses at an additional $25Custom Yard Signs at additional $49|
|6-months||Unlimited||Yes||Maximum Photos||Custom Yard SignFederal and State Disclosures Personal ConciergeUnlimited Open HousesAccess to Houzeo Showings and Houzeo OffersRush service Contract Review Virtually from a Licensed Broker|
|12-months||Unlimited||Yes||Maximum Photos||Open House Scheduling Access to the Houzeo Mobile App and Showings Management Tool Custom Yard Signs at an additional $49|
*Note: (1.) All the plans are cancellable at any time.
6. Houzeo Reviews from Customers
Houzeo has been rated an exceptional 4.9 star out of 5 stars on Google and Trustpilot with over 3,000 reviews. Customers appreciate Houzeo’s responsive customer support team and affordable packages in comparison to other Flat-Fee MLS companies.
▶️ Houzeo Reviews: Check out America’s #1 Flat Fee MLS listing service review here.
7. Does Houzeo have any Hidden Fees?
There are no Houzeo hidden fees. Unlike most real estate companies, Houzeo discloses all its fees upfront with no surprises at closing.
8. What are Houzeo Pros and Cons?
- Advanced Technology: Houzeo’s has state-of-the-art technology that helps you manage your real estate transaction from list to close.
- Massive Savings: Houzeo offers a flat-fee pricing model, so you avoid paying 3% commissions charged by traditonal agents.
- No Hidden Costs: Flat Fee MLS companies are known for charging hidden closing costs. In contrast, Houzeo discloses its costs upfront.
- Control Over their Transaction: Sellers and buyers have complete control over their transactions without third-party influence.
- Affordable Packages: Houzeo’s flat fee packages start at $329. Sellers can save thousands of dollars in commissions in exchange for a flat fee.
Limited Coverage in 3 States: Houzeo has limited reach in West Virginia, Wyoming, and South Dakota.
9. Should You Sell Your House With Houzeo?
Yes, if you’re looking to sell your home then Houzeo is an excellent choice. With its presence in 47 states and D.C., it is a one-stop shop for your real estate needs.
Its Flat Fee MLS service, advanced tech, and proactive customer support make it one of the most sought-after real estate companies.