Hotmail not working: If you are using Hotmail then you might know that this email service is now revamped into Outlook. However, you may still access your hotmail.com email using the MS outlook website. Like any other email service, Hotmail is also prone to many technical hiccups. Every now and then, we can see users complaining about issues like Hotmail not working, not sending/ receiving emails, etc.
Reason Behind Why Hotmail Not Working
So, There are a variety of reasons that can cause a problem in Hotmail. We have compiled a list of some of the most common factors responsible for issues like Hotmail not loading, not opening, etc.
- Problem with your internet connection.
- The browser you are using is not supported by Hotmail.
- You are using an outdated version of the browser.
- Some third-party add-on in your browser interfering with Hotmail’s workflow.
- Accumulation of cache and cookies within your browser.
- There is some kind of issue with your device which is preventing Hotmail from loading properly.
- Your Hotmail account is running out of storage space.
How to fix Hotmail email not working on Windows PC 2020?
In case you own a Windows computer and facing problems related to the Hotmail then you should check out the troubleshooting measures listed below.
- First and foremost, make sure your internet connection is working smoothly.
- Check the version of the web browser you are using. It should be the latest one. Update the browser in case you are using an obsolete version.
- Also, remove the cache and cookies from your browser in case you are using the latest version.
- Disable all the third-party extensions and plug-ins that you might have added to your browser.
- If the Hotmail still not working then you should also disable your antivirus and windows firewall.
- You should also ensure that all the Windows updates are installed on your PC.
- Sometimes, a simple restart can also fix the problem so it is recommended that you should try again after restarting your computer.
Conclusion :We hope that this post will help you fix the issues. Still, if the Hotmail is not working for you then you must contact Hotmail support for more advanced solutions.
Don’t Miss :
How to Recover/Reset Hotmail Account Password
- Hotmail Account Recovery : Go the Hotmail account recovery page https://account.live.com/resetpassword.aspx or Contact at 1-877-200-8067
- Click “I forget my Forget Password” box
- Click Next, This box could be seen at the bottom of the display.
- Enter your email address. Type in the Outlook, Live, or Hotmail mail address for which you want to recover the password. you can also enter your Phone Number.
- Enter the Verification Code, which is below the Email address in “Enter the character you see” You can click New next to the box to reset the code. The codes are case-sensitive.
- Click Next Button which is below on the screen. Step- 7 Choose an account reset option. Click either Email or Text on this page.
- Enter your Email address or Phone Number. then Enter full email address in e-mail possibility or enter the last 4 digits of phone number under the text option.
- Click Send Code (Blue Button) which sends your recovery code to phone number or email id.
- Retrieve Recovery Code for Email address: Open recovery email and note the code next to security code For Phone Number: Open message and note the code in the text message
- Enter Recovery Code and click Next
- Enter New Password in both sections which are case-sensitive and minimum 8-characters.
3) Enter Next Button and Sign in to your account with your new password
When you like to reset your Hotmail email then you could instantly call the Hotmail Account Recovery team or Recover Microsoft Account