The hospitality staffing market is expected to strengthen its hold on the global market at an average CAGR of 6.9% between 2022 and 2032. The market is valued at US$ 971.3 Bn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 1886.6 Bn by 2032. Previously, the market was thriving at a slightly higher CAGR of 6.5% (2015-2021), ensuring a market size of US$ 963.4 Billion in 2021.
“Growing population along with new travels locations opening through are pushing the hospitality sector and government to invest more capital into the hotels, parks, monuments, and accommodation facilities, using the latest advanced technology.”
Request Sample Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14883
Some of the hospitality staffing market competitors listed in the FMI’s study on Hospitality staffing market are
- Hospitality Staffing Solutions,
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing,
- Allinace Recruitment Agency,
- The Service Companies, Inc.,
- Alrich Hospitality Staffing Inc.,
- Bolt Staffing Services,
- Hospitality Staffing UK,
- Luxe Hospitality Staffing,
- and Refugee Staffing Agency.
- Hospitality staffing solutions has introduced its powering hospitality staffing solutions that cover workers and businesses and has also launched its new eBook named “Safety Matters: A Guide to Safety and Hospitality Contingent Labour”.
- Remedy Intelligent Staffing has upgraded its hospitality staffing solutions with new best practices like introducing its app that can help the workers in finding jobs in the hospitality sector, pushing the sales of hospitality staffing solutions.
The growing population, along with new travel locations opening, are pushing the hospitality sector and government to invest more capital into the hotels, parks, monuments, and accommodation facilities, using the latest advanced technology.
The government and its initiative have put forward the agenda of making the travel and hospitality industry survive and then get it back on track. As soon as the restriction and lockdown had been lifted, the hospitality centers started hiring new employees.
The major restrictions that hold the hospitality staffing market backward are the use of third-party services along with the incompetency of the management that fails to hire the right set of staff that helps the business is growing exponentially.
The latest trend that changes the dynamics of the hospitality staffing market is the online marking system that helps the candidate gain market according to their skillset. This way, each position, and its required skillset gets fulfilled through these operations.
- Market analysis explains that the market is categorized by work position, work and end user. These categories are further divided into small segments that expand their channels in multiple market spaces.
- Manager segment is the largest segment by the work position type and will hold the biggest portion of the market in the forecast period, thriving at CAGR of 4.3% through 2032. The growth of segments is attributed to leadership vacuum, rising management issues, new project-based companies setting up in FMCG and travel industry.
- Growing population along with new travels locations opening through are pushing the hospitality sector and government to invest more capital into the hotels, parks, monuments and accommodation facilities, using the latest advanced technology.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-14883
By Work Position Type:
- Others (Chefs, Auditor, Receptionist)
By Work Type:
- Event Caterers
- Parking Attendants
- Banquet and Restaurant Servers
- Others (Prep Cooks, Housekeepers)
By End-use Industry:
- Food and Beverages
- Travel & Tourism
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
Request Complete TOC @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/toc/rep-gb-14883
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics
3.2. Scenario Forecast