The global horse stable supplies market size is poised to reach a valuation of US$ 1.5 Bn in 2022. Sales of horse stable supplies are projected to increase at 6.0% CAGR in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The market is expected to reach US$ 2.7 Bn by 2032.
The global horse stable supplies market is projected to grow at a steady pace with the entry of new competitors. Increasing investments in research and development activities to discover new products to cater to the high customer demand are also expected to drive the market.
Trends like humanization of pets and recreational equestrianism are expected to be some of the other key drivers in the forecast period. Reintroduction of horses as pets among private, high-net-worth individuals has given rise to a new customer base in the horse stable supplies market.
Get a Sample Copy of Report@
Key Takeaways: Horse Stable Supplies Market
- The China horse stable supplies market is expected to rise at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- The U.S. horse stable supplies market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3% in the forecast period from 2022 to 2032.
- The U.K. is anticipated to dominate the North America horse stable supplies market by exhibiting a CAGR of 2% in the evaluation period.
- By product type, the disinfectants and deodorizers category is set to generate nearly 21.1% of the global horse stable supplies market share by 2032.
- Based on sales channel, the specialty stores segment is projected to generate lion’s share in the horse stable supplies market by the end of 2032.
“Increasing participation of people living in low- and middle-income countries in equestrian sports is expected to bode well for the global horse stable supplies market during the forecast period,” says a FMI analyst.
Competitive Landscape: Horse Stable Supplies Market
Industry leaders have maintained their positions in the global horse stable supplies market by constantly innovating their existing product line-ups. They are also aiming to provide customers with cutting-edge products that would fulfill their specific needs.
Besides, the global market is set to witness the entry of new companies with rising horse adoption among high-net-worth individuals worldwide.
Key players in the global horse stable supplies market are Burlingham Sports, Manna Pro, AHC Products Inc., Saratoga Horseworks Ltd., Kensington Protective, Little Giant, TuffRider, HorZe, Mountain Horse, Partrade, Tough-1, Farnam Companies, Inc., Martin Saddlery, Gatsby Ltd., K&H Pet, Farm Innovators Co., and Back On Track among others.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an Analyst@