Whenever the New Year gets into full swing, many of us are beginning to become more aware of our diet and the food in our diets. Eating healthy food choices will indeed not only make you look and feel you’re most attractive but make you feel at your best also. This is the reason why seafood is so popular.
If you’re looking to fully experience the many fresh kinds of seafood dishes in Seattle we can provide a list of the best restaurant, visit 8 Best Seafood Restaurants In Seattle, Here you can easily find your favorite dish, and take a bite of one of the many seafood dishes that we tell about the restaurant on the menu.
There are many wonderful benefits to eating seafood that will aid in fueling your body and mind and feel at the best you can be. Do you believe us? Here are seven of the benefits we love most.
1. Seafood is a great way to boost your brain. Everyone could be benefited from a little more brainpower. It’s a good thing that the omega found in seafood can be a great help. They aid in the growth of the brains of children and infants, may improve the cognitive performance of older women, and may aid in reducing the risk to develop Alzheimer’s. This is pretty impressive stuff.
We suggest you try this Bay Shrimp Cocktail. It’s light and delicious, perfect for sharing, and is made with corn tortilla and avocado chips. It’s good for your brain and great to share.
2. Seafood Eases Joint Pain. If you’re concerned about the possibility of stiffness and pain within your joints you should consider adding seafood into your diet. studies have shown that it reduces joint stiffness and eases the pain of arthritis.
We recommend you try the Fish Tacos; they are made from freshly caught local Yellowtail and aren’t just great for you, they also taste delicious too.
3. Seafood is a great way to maintain Your Eyesight. It’s all about the Omega fatty acids again about eye health and seafood since eating seafood frequently will help improve your vision and stop declining. Another interesting fact is that seafood as well as shellfish can improve the night-vision of your eyes.
We recommend you try the Main Lobster Roll, after all, there’s no better seafood than Lobster.
4. Seafood is good for your heart. The health of your heart is crucial for both women and men regardless of age. Seafood is rich in protein and is low in saturated fats as well as being brimming with omega that can be very beneficial to heart health, and also reduce the risk of heart attacks.
5. Seafood can help fight Depression. Recent research on omega fats (as present in fish) and depression has revealed that eating seafood doesn’t just lower the risk of depression, but it can assist in treating depression too, and help you have a better perspective on your life.
We suggest trying any of our seafood dishes and a little sunshine on the deck of Pool House, as it could be exactly what you’re looking for to beat winter blues.
6. Seafood is loaded with nutrients. If there’s one important thing to keep in mind about seafood, it’s that it’s not just deficient in the harmful stuff, it is also awash with healthy things. Seafood is loaded with nutrients, such as vitamin A, and vitamin B. Certain fish, such as tuna are also loaded with vitamin D. It is good for bones and the immune system.
We suggest trying The Big Eye Tuna Poke here at The Pool House. It’s delicious and packed with fresh tuna that will help you get an extra dose of vitamin D.
7. Seafood Can help you to get the best Skin- The omega and fatty acids that are found in seafood can help moisturize skin, lessen acne and protect skin from UV radiation. Who doesn’t love youthful-looking skin, moisturized, nourished? but even if you’re spending the afternoon at the Pool House, we still recommend sunscreen.
If you’re looking to fully experience the many benefits fresh seafood can provide, visit bajiroo.com, your favorite place, and take a bite of one of the many seafood dishes that we talk about at the restaurant on the blog. You can also experience some of these amazing benefits!