Ranked as one of the top medical institutes in the UAE, GMU Ajman has been on a constant rise to success, with the wide network of Thumbay hospitals located from the UAE all the way to India. The Gulf Education University made headlines for being the first medical university to open its doors to men and women alike, not only that, they also welcomed all nationalities. The main goal of this university is to provide exceptionally well medical education and superior healthcare to its people. They’ve also been grinding at research regarding welfare of the people of the world to over come any possible threats against mankind.
GMU Ajman fees varies from the courses a student chooses to take as mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) AED 136,500
- Bachelor of Biomedical Sciences (BBMS) AED 40,400
- Associate Degree in Pre-Clinical Sciences (ADPCS) AED 73,500
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) AED 126,000
- Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) AED 63,000
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) AED 46,000
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Laboratory Sciences (BSc. MLS) AED 36,750
- Bachelor of Science – Medical Imaging Sciences (BSc. MIS) AED 36,750
- Bachelor of Science – Anaesthesia Technology (BSc. AT) AED 36,750
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) AED 36,750
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for Registered Nurses (RN-BSN) AED 30,000
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management and Economics (BSc.HME) AED 52,500
The fees mentioned above only contains the tuition fees per annum for a degree, it does not contain an evaluation fee with can range in between AED 500-2000.
What sets it apart
The Gulf Medical University keeps on reimagining itself to keep up with the fast-paced evolutionary period we live in now. It hosts virtual patient and three-dimensional learning classes within the campus. This enables the doctors of tomorrow to have an immersive experience and helps them keep interest in the subject they take on. Due to such methods of learning, the doctors that graduate from GMU Ajman are more versatile and well equipped to deal with anomalies in a patient in the real life. Unlike most other medical universities GMU contains an electronic resource center that provides its students a steady resource of research oriented and academic nature. GMU Ajman Career friendly setup has driven the governing body to setup a startup lab within the vicinity of its main campus. This coveted startup lab aids the students and alumni of the university to carry out a wide array of ideas to turn them into a reality.
This university has turned a long, sometimes dry field of study into an innovative and immersive experience for those who take it. A spike in the university’s enrollment is seen due to these thought-provoking methods and with the recent acknowledgement by Forbes to the university, it is plain and simple that the structure they’ve integrated into their network is paying off. If you’re one of the future doctors of the world, pay a visit to this glorious university before you make the final decision.