The Bank of England has launched a hunt for Gregg Wallace and John Torode for disclosing confidential details to the public
The revelation that left everyone stunned was unveiled on air, Gregg Wallace and John Torode didn’t hold anything back. The scandal erupted when Gregg and John decided to share their well-guarded secret during a live interview. Gregg’s and John’s words instantly grabbed the attention of countless viewers, prompting a flurry of messages. In response, the British Securities Commission intervened, forcing an abrupt interruption of the program as they demanded its immediate cessation.
We were able to obtain a copy of the recording of this show by persuading the director of “Graham Norton Show”. It is important to note that this article, like the broadcast, may soon be removed. Therefore, we would suggest that you check out the link provided to us by Gregg Wallace and John Torode themselves if you happen to read this article.
DELETED INTERVIEW WITH GREGG WALLACE AND JOHN TORODE
- Gregg Wallace: “Let me tell you something, you don’t have to work to be rich. If you figure that out, you’ll be well off.”
- Graham Norton: “Since there is a way to do it, why not share it with us?”
- Gregg Wallace: “What’s the point? I never get anything back for sharing my secrets. In any way, don’t even try to find out how I earned my riches in the past 3 years. I won’t reveal my secret to anyone, even if you offer me a lot. Otherwise, common Britons will never learn how to look for opportunities. More than that, if they find out how I do it, the whole country could suffer.”
- Graham Norton: “What harm would making money do to Britain?”
- John Torode: “Think about it. If a man can become a millionaire in less than two months, why keep working? Sure, everyone can use my method, but who would work in restaurants, stores, or factories if everyone were wealthy?”
- Graham Norton: “This sounds too good to be true. I have always believed you to be honest and sincere, but I don’t believe you.”
- John Torode: “Did you just call me a liar? Huh, I’ll prove it to you that any poor Brit can make thousands of dollars a day by just spending 10-20 minutes of free time a day. I’ll show you how much I make doing so myself. Long story short, stocks have something to do with it, and everybody is getting rich on them right now.”