The variable data printing market revenue totaled ~US$ 10.5 Bn in 2021. The variable data printing market is expected to reach ~US$ 31.2 Bn by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.9% for 2022 – 30. Variable data printing market currently represents nearly 42% of sales in the total digital printing market.
Barcodes are widely being adopted for invoice generation and tracking huge volume of inventory due to which the demand for variable data printing is increasing. Also, demand of advertising stickers printing is increasing across various industries for advertising purpose.
Get Sample of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-7441
Key Takeaways of Variable Data Printing Market Study
- North America is expected to hold a significant share in the global variable data printing market as adoption of RFID labels and creative labeling increases
- Accelerated adoption of variable data printing in the food & beverage industry will propel growth of variable data printing by 13% during forecast period
- Barcodes and QR code printing is expected to hold a significant share of 36% during forecast period in the global market as digital wallets become the new normal for making payments
- Retail and CPG segment will exhibit a CAGR of 18.5% between 2020 and 2030 in South Asia & Pacific variable data printing market creating potential growth opportunities for vendors
Restaurants Add to Food & Beverages Industry’s Contribution Variable Data Printing as Branding becomes Essential
The food & beverage segment will hold a lion’s share in the market as consumption of processed and packaged food increases amidst the pandemic. Growing demand for ready-to-eat food items, especially in South Asia & Pacific region is expected to boost the demand for variable data printing.
Emerging economies, such as India and ASEAN countries, have been observing a boost in its retail food industry, as well as in the adoption of on-the-go food consumption trends. As takeaways are slated to rise with restaurants discouraging dine-ins to avoid cross-contamination, packaging is expected to play a critical role for restaurants in building brands. Collectively, these factors are expected to help the market proceed at a significant pace during the forecast period.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-7441
2015-2021 Variable Data Printing Demand Outlook Compared to 2022-2030 Forecast
The variable data printing demand is estimated to rise at 12.9% CAGR between 2022 and 2030 in comparison with 10.9% CAGR registered during 2015-2021. The increasing applications from the pharmaceuticals and food and beverages sectors, growing demand to enhance the aesthetic appeal of the product with inventive printing, and strong popularity of improved manufacturing activities across the globe, are some of the major factors which are estimated to increase the market growth.
Key Companies Profiled
- HP Inc.
- Canon, Inc.
- Xerox Corporation
- RR Donnelley & Sons Company
- 3M Company
- Mondi PLC
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Quad/Graphics, Inc.
- Cenveo, Inc.
- Ws Packaging Group, Inc.
Variable Data Printing Outlook by Category
By Component, Variable Data Printing Demand is segmented as:
- Variable Data Printing (VDP) Machine
- Variable Data Printing (VDP) Software
- Personalized Printing Services
- Support Services
By Application, Variable Data Printing Outlook is segmented as:
- Barcodes/QR Code Labels Printing
- Advertising Stickers Printing
- Plastics Cards/PVC Printing
- Product Labels Printing
By Industry, Variable Data Printing Outlook is segmented as:
- Retail and CPG
- Electronics and Electricals
- Food and Beverages
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-7441