The global ultraviolet (UV) lamp market is estimated to create an opulent opportunity by registering a robust CAGR of 11.2% from 2022 to 2032. The market was valued at around US$ 360.6 Mn in 2021 and is expected to reach US$ 1,123.7 Mn by 2032.
Ultraviolet (UV) mercury lamps are expected to account for the maximum market share of approximately 67.3% in the global ultraviolet (UV) lamps market.
According to the historical analysis of the ultraviolet (UV) lamps market ranging from 2017 to 2021, the market exhibited growth at 7.8% CAGR and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% from 2022 to 2032.
The installation of ultraviolet systems is on the rise as various municipalities across the globe are encouraging its use in water and wastewater treatment plants and facilities.
For the treatment of industrial effluents, the need for UV disinfection equipment is anticipated to fuel along with that, it is also helpful in meeting the rising processed water requirements of these industries. Attributing to these aforementioned factors, the global ultraviolet (UV) lamps market is projected to grow by 2.8x by 2032 when compared to 2022.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1065
- Ultraviolet technology is considered cost-effective in terms of efficiency, environmental impact, and operating cost in comparison to other disinfectant technologies such as ozonation and chlorination processes. Due to these factors, the need for ultraviolet (UV) Lamps is prevalent in the coming years.
- Growing concerns about public safety and environmental issues have led to the enforcement of strict regulations regarding water and wastewater treatment facilities across the globe, which are driving the ultraviolet (UV) lamps market forward. According to FMI analysis, the ultraviolet (UV) lamps market is anticipated to hold nearly 2% of the global water and wastewater treatment equipment market in 2022.
- Rising investments in social infrastructure and proactive initiatives taken by the governments of several countries all over the world are expected to result in the development of new water and wastewater treatment plants. The rising prevalence of water-born diseases across the globe is yet another factor driving growth in the ultraviolet (UV) Lamps Market
- In developed countries like North American and European regions, the healthcare sector including various facilities such as hospitals and clinics is widely adopting UV disinfection equipment for the surface and various air disinfectants to kill air-born germs. These infections are most commonly used in hospitals in order to reduce hospital-acquired infections (HAIs).
- Expansion of several industries including chemicals & materials and food & beverage are also responsible to push the production capacity of numerous companies by setting up new plants all over the world.
- Over recent years, there have been some impeccable advancements in the field of UV lamps. The major players in the UV disinfection lamp market are focused on enhancing the performance of disinfection equipment systems by modifying the design through several techniques such as flow distribution and lamp arrangements.
Before Buying, Visit for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1065
Leading manufacturers in the UV disinfection system are focusing on global expansion plans by establishing new offices and partnering with local distributors in order to cater to the growing demand from water and wastewater treatment facilities.
In addition to that, various companies are investing in R&D activities to introduce efficient products. This has further led to advancements in the design of electronic ballasts combined with intelligent UV systems in order to produce new devices with low power consumption and minimal maintenance cost.
Innovations and advancements among the leading manufacturers are driving demand for ultraviolet (UV) mercury lamps. Several companies are engaging in partnerships and collaborations in order to co-develop novel products and get an edge over the market.
Key Segments Covered in Ultra Violet (UV) Lamps Industry Analysis
By Lamp Type:
- UV Mercury Lamp
- UV LEDs
By End-Use Application:
- Wastewater Treatment
- Water Treatment
- Air Treatment
- Surface Disinfection
- Food & Beverages Disinfection
More Insights into the Ultraviolet (UV) Lamps Market
The U.S. is expected to dominate the global market by accounting for around 17% of the total market’s revenue share. Surging investments in various end-use industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical processing, food & beverage, and water sectors in the U.S. are likely to play a significant role in driving the demand for wastewater treatment, thereby pushing sales of UV disinfection equipment like UV lamps during the projection period.
China is considered the second largest market to generate total revenue of 14.7% between 2022 to 2032. Various measures have been taken in China to promote environmental protection and industrial development over recent years.