For socially-distanced cardio workouts, exercising on a mini trampoline can be a fun and amazing addition to your home gym. Although there are so many weight loss machines, treadmills, and other cardio equipment. Here are some of the facts you need to know about rebounding on a rebounder.
You use a mini trampoline to do rebounding. So let us start with, what is rebounding?
Rebounding is a simple cardio exercise performed while jumping on a mini trampoline. Rebounding helps to improve the muscles in our legs, strengthen our bones, and have other benefits.
To make use of all the benefits of a rebounder, you need to jump on the rebounder at your own pace mixed with some effective aerobic moves. It is low-impact cardio and doctors recommend it for both young and adults.
Does mini trampoline provide effective results?
Mini-trampoline workouts offer excellent body workout sessions. Rebounding helps to work on your lower back, quads, hamstrings, calves and helps to improve the heart rate and blood pressure.
Benefits of jumping on a mini trampoline
Mini trampoline absorbs the impact of your body’s movement against the surface. In simple words, while rebounding you won’t feel any sprains and knee pain. Apart from reducing the number of injuries and sprains, here are some of the surprising benefits of rebounding on a mini trampoline:
- Improves your bones and muscles.
- Improves your balance and body coordination.
- Brings your body into a shape.
- Enhances your body blood pressure.
- Improves your bone health.
Now that you know the benefits of rebounding, the next thing you need to know is, how many minutes you should jump on a rebounder.
There is no specific amount of time, you can do it depending on the stamina and endurance. But for effective results, doctors recommend jumping on a mini trampoline for at least 15-20 minutes every day. Of course, you can do it for a longer time as well.
There are many mini-trampolines available online and in any sports showroom in your locality to get started with. Make sure you choose the best one and a circular mini-trampoline because it is much safer than other mini-trampolines.
Here are some of the safety measures you need to follow before you start rebounding.
- Choose the best manufacturer when you are buying your rebounder. The trampoline should be of the best quality and highly durable. Do extensive research before you buy a mini trampoline. There are also many dealers online who can serve you better. Make a wise choice.
- Make sure you have enough space at home. The ideal circumference of a mini-trampoline between 36-48 inches. If you are short of space, do not worry. There are foldable mini-trampolines available as well. So you can store them at any corner of your home.
- Make sure your trampoline is working properly and is placed on a smooth surface to avoid all the injuries.
- Keep your mini trampoline away from any interior furniture. You can also make use of net enclosures to enjoy safe and injury-free jumping.
- Since warranty plays an important role. Make sure you check the warranty and durability of your rebounder before you buy it.
Are you also the one who wants to stay fit and have a healthy life, but is so busy and does not have time for hitting the gym? Rebounding on a mini trampoline is the best. One of the best things is, you can do rebounding anytime at home watching your favourite show or listening to your favourite music.
Now that you know the importance and benefits of rebounding. What are you waiting for?
Get a mini trampoline today and start your rebounding routine right away.
Related Link: 6 health benefits of using a mini trampoline