In the folding IBCs market, chemicals and petrochemical products segments are collectively generating revenue of US$ 243 million in 2022, according to the annual market analysis conducted by Future Market Insights. Folding IBCs are expected to account for 2% of the overall IBCs market of US$ 21 Bn in 2021.
In 2022, the China folding IBCs market expected to grow by 6.9% year on year, bucking initial skepticism about how the market would perform during a global pandemic. Total sales of folding IBCs in China is estimated to clock US$ 50 million revenue in 2022.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4476
Global Folding IBCs Market: Segmental Analysis
- Based on material, plastic material leads in terms of market size, with an expected market size of over US$ 430 Mn by the end of 2028. However, metal material for folding IBCs is expected to witness faster demand in the coming years. Metal is expected to lead in terms of CAGR with 5.1% during the forecast period.
- On the basis of capacity, 500-1000 L capacity has the highest expected market share US$ 240 Mn by the end of 2027. In terms of CAGR, 1000-1500 L dominates the global market.
- Based on packaging content, liquid segment is way ahead solid and semi-solids segment with a market share of over US$ 400 Mn by the end of 2028. However, solid and semi-solid segment is expected to reflect a higher growth rate of over 5.1% during the forecast period.
- Among the various application areas of folding IBCs automotive and mechanical part is expected to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. However, chemicals segment is the dominating segment in terms of market size and is also not much behind mechanical segment in terms of growth rate.
- Based on region, APEJ is expected to reflect highest market share among all the major regions, with the highest demand for Folding IBCs by the end of the year of assessment
The key manufacturers operating in folding IBCs market are focusing on increasing their production capacity to meet the increasing demand for folding IBCs. Moreover, the key players are increasing their product portfolio to cater for the growing folding IBCs market.
- In 2021, a company known as BP Polymers has introduced Kortrax® Barrier Resin, for Baritainer® drums, jerry cans, intermediate bulk containers (IBC) and HDPE plastic bottles.
- In 2020, Schoeller Allibert’s company has designed a foldable IBCs for international logistics and to meet the latest expectations of the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, and food processing industries.
- In 2020, a company named Mondi plc., is advancing its product portfolio in its plant situated in Styria (Austria) to further boost its ability to offer liners that are environment-friendly for intermediate bulk containers.
Report Customization available @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-4476
Global Folding IBCs Market: Competitive Landscape
There are a lot of companies in the global folding IBCs market that are considered to be great performers and also the key players of the market. Some of these key players that are mentioned in the report are
- Finncont Oy,
- Bulk Handling Australia Group Pty Ltd,
- A. R. Arena Products Inc.,
- TranPak Inc.,
- Brambles Group,
- ORBIS Corp.,
- Dalian CIMC Logistics Equipment Co., Ltd.,
- TPS Rental Systems Ltd,
- Loscam Ltd.,
- Milford IBC,
- RPP Containers etc.
Folding IBCs Market by Category
By Material, Folding IBCs Market is Segmented as:
- Metal Folding IBCs
- Carbon Steel Folding IBCs
- Stainless Steel Folding IBCs
- Plastic Folding IBCs
By Capacity, Folding IBCs Market is Segmented as:
- Up to 500 L
- 501 to 1,000 L
- 1,001 to 1,500 L
- Above 1,500 L
By Application, Folding IBCs Market is Segmented as:
- Petrochemical Products
- Paints, Inks, & Dye
- Food & Beverage
- Automotive & Mechanical Parts
- Cosmetic & Toiletries
By Packaging Content, Folding IBCs Market is Segmented as:
- Solid & Semisolid
By Region, Folding IBCs Market is Segmented as:
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific excl. Japan
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
For Information On The Research Approach Used In The Report, Ask Analyst @ www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-4476