Future Market Insights (FMI) in its latest report of global flow pack machine market estimates packaging is essential in boosting a company’s marketability and enhancing its profitability. Companies are putting emphasis on packaging as a result of the expansion of their consumer base. As packaging not only enhances the aesthetic value of a product but also preserves it till the customer receives it, the demand for flow pack machines will rise.
The flow pack mechanism is largely used for the packing of goods in the food and non-food industries, such as the packaging of cotton bandages, cakes, detergents, pharma products, and cosmetics. On the back of this, the demand in the market is predicted to increase by 1.5x, surpassing US$ 6.8 Bn by the end of 2032.
Manufacturing process for these machines can easily be automated and controlled by a touch screen. Flow wrap machines can be used for quick product packing. It has been applied to flexible product packaging in a number of industrial sectors. The flow wrap machine industry is forecasted to expand at 3.4% CAGR over the projected period (2022-2032) due to its wide usage across food & beverage, pharmaceutical, and other sectors.
Request a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15590
Key Takeaways from Flow Pack Machine Market
- The automatic flow pack machine as an automation segment is estimated to remain the leading segment, accounting for 85.1% of the market share by the end of 2022.
- Based on end use, the food & beverages segment is projected to register a CAGR of 4.2%, creating an absolute incremental opportunity of US$ 823.6 Mn during 2022-2032.
- Europe and East Asia are expected to collectively hold around 45.3% of the market value share in the global flow pack machine market.
- In terms of machine type, vertical flow wraps machine segment is expected to witness robust growth over the forecast period.
- The U.S. is expected to lead the growth in North America flow pack machine market on the back of expansion of food & beverage sectors.
“The protective and robust packaging solutions offered to the food & beverages industry are anticipated to augment the sales of flow pack machines. Also, flow pack machines providing cost-effective and better finish product packaging solutions are anticipated to create growth opportunities for the key players over the upcoming decade.” says an FMI analyst.
Flow Pack Machine Market Landscape
- ULMA Packaging,
- RECORD SPA packaging machinery,
- Technopack Corporation,
- Omori Europe,
- Cavanna Packaging Group
are the key players operating in the Flow Pack Machine Market. Furthermore, P.F.M. S.P.A, IMA-Ilapak, and JOIEPACK industrial co., Ltd. are also noticeable players in the Flow Pack Machine market. The Tier 1 players in the market hold 10-15% of the global Flow Pack Machine market.
Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15590
Flow Pack Machine Market by Category
By Machine Type:
- Horizontal Flow Wrap Machine
- Vertical Flow Wraps Machine
By End Use:
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Electrical & Electronics
Flow Pack Machine Market Report
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an unbiased analysis of the global Flow Pack Machine market, analysing historical demand from 2015-2021 and forecast statistics for 2022-2032. The study reveals market growth projections on the flow pack machine market based on the automation (Manual, Semi-automatic, Automatic), machine type (Horizontal Flow Wrap Machine, Vertical Flow Wraps Machine), and end use(Food & Beverages, Personal Care & Cosmetics, Electrical & Electronics, Pharmaceuticals) across seven regions.
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
3. Market Background
3.1. Market Dynamics