The plumbing system is one of the most essential systems in our home, and it also brings along a lot of problems. Sometimes at night, you might hear a continuous dripping sound from the kitchen or bathroom faucet, and you might experience water pressure issues or clogging in the sink.
The problems may vary. However, it’s important to address the problem before it goes out of your hand and cost you heavily. Even if the problem is minor, it may cause significant problems over time, leading to unfortunate events. Suppose you are a homeowner, sooner or later.
In that case, you will face plumbing issues and problems, and you might have to seek the help of professional experts like Plumber East Ryde. In this article, we shall talk about some common plumbing residential problems, so continue reading to know more.
Common Plumbing Residential Problems
1. Dripping Faucets: Water wastage is The main problem of having dripping faucets. Assuming the faucet drips once every second, which is 86,400 drops daily, equivalent to 5.7 gallons of wasted water daily. Slow-dripping faucet also leads to wastage of water. So, as soon as you encounter this problem, call a plumber immediately.
2. Running Toilet: A running toilet is when it constantly runs even when it is not being used. It is more problematic than a dripping faucet. Even a small toilet can waste about 20-30 gallons of water daily. If your toilet is running and a couple of jiggles can’t stop it, consider calling a plumber, as they will be able to set it right.
3. Clogged Toilet: Clogged toilets are pretty annoying for every homeowner. They smell bad, can overflow, and get the waste all over your bathroom, and in extreme cases, they may cause a disaster. However, clogged toilets can be a symptom of a much more dire situation for your plumbing system and septic tank. So, as soon as you encounter this problem, seek the help of PJN Plumbing.
4. Water Heater Issues: Heater malfunctioning, valves losing way, which causes the water heater to flood the area, rust or corrosion, bacteria invading the tank, etc. These problems can lead to slow water heating or no heating at all, leading to more energy consumption. So, when you experience such issues with your water heater, contact your plumbing.
5. Expensive Water Bills: If you feel that your water bill has increased suddenly, even though energy usage is normal, there could be a number of underlying reasons. A drippy faucet, leakage in water pipes, issues with the water heater, etc., may lead to more consumption of water and therefore increased energy bills. In such cases, you should call a plumber as they can issue easily.
All these plumbing problems can lead to a lot of water wastage and increased energy bills. So, if you experience any issues with your sink, faucet, water pipes, water heaters, etc., get in touch with Plumber East Ryde to solve these issues and save you from greater problems. Also, use water wisely and make sure no amount is getting wasted.