The global field force automation market is calculated to reach USD 10.1 Billion while expanding at a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The market is projected to secure USD 1.7 Bn in 2021 and USD 2 Bn in 2022. Major factors resulting in the expansion of the market are projected to be the growing mobile internet penetration, increasing focus on leveraging advanced technologies, the Internet of Things, AI, among others.
The deepening penetration of connected appliances and the emergence of advanced technologies is predicted to propel the industry in the forecast period. Moreover, the rapid deployment of next-generation technologies like ML, cloud computing, robotics, and computer vision has resulted in the digital transformation of business entities.
On the contrary, challenges associated with the growing number of cyberattacks are expected to hamper the market. Moreover, the field force automation service software consumes too much time during data entry. Also, they are difficult to accustom to software systems, which is yet another factor inhibiting the demand for field force automation services.
Request a Sample of this Report @
- The global field force automation market is estimated at USD 10.1 Bn while recording a CAGR of 17.6% during the forecast period.
- The solution segment to expand at a CAGR of 16.6% from 2022 to 2032
- The cloud segment to record a 16.8% growth rate
- The U.S market to hold a market value of USD 3.5 Bn in 2032
- The U.K market to secure USD 433.4 Mn during the forecast period
- The China market to garner USD 725 Mn during the assessment period
Key players in the global field force automation market are ServiceMax, ClickSoftware, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, among others.
Recent key developments among key players are:
- In April 2019, Trimble launched the Trimble PULSE Remote Expert. It is an Augmented Reality (AR) equipment that improved the productivity of field service workers by connecting them with experts via audio, video, and spatial annotations in real-time.
- In May 2019, Microsoft updated the capabilities of Dynamics 365 for Field Service. The update would allow the end customers to use IoT capabilities and enhance field productivity.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global field force market, presenting a historical analysis from 2015 to 2021 and forecast statistics for the period of 2022-2032.
Key Segments Covered In The Field Force Automation Industry Survey
- Field Force Automation Solutions
- Field Force Automation Services
- On-premise Field Force Automation
- Cloud Field Force Automation
By Organization Size:
- Field Force Automation for SMEs
- Field Force Automation for Large Enterprises
- Field Force Automation for IT and Telecom
- Field Force Automation for Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Field Force Automation for Manufacturing
- Field Force Automation for Transportation and Logistics
- Field Force Automation for Construction and Real Estate
- Field Force Automation for Energy and Utilities
- Field Force Automation for Other Verticals
- North America Field Force Automation Market
- Europe Field Force Automation Market
- Asia Pacific Field Force Automation Market
- Middle East and Africa Field Force Automation Market
- Latin America Field Force Automation Market