Gold loan refers to loans against gold. It is a secure form of loan where your gold would be placed in a locker until you repay the due to the vendor. Many people apply for a gold loan to fulfill their instant needs. The gold loan is faster processed and if you are eligible for taking a loan then you can avail of the loan within a few minutes by pledging gold jewelry, articles, etc.
Some of the incredible features of the gold loan are-
- Secured form of a loan- A gold loan is a secured form of a loan. The word secured means safety i.e. your articles is placed within banks in a safe locker until you repay your dues. Plus, while availing loan your credit history will not be checked. The loan interest rate is also low in comparison with unsecured loans like personal loans. Various platforms providethe customer with detailed information and make them choose the best gold loan in Delhi.
- Fast processing- If you are thinking of availing of a gold loan then it has quick processing. That means, on pledging assets you can avail quick disbursement of loan within a few hours. Gold loan is a secured loan and thus, the lenders do not bother about the credit history of the borrower and lend the money quickly on collateral security.
- Benefit for farmers- Not only individuals belong to the service sector or business can avail of the gold loan but all the individuals involved in agricultural activities can avail of a loan at much-reduced rates. Many farmers also prefer to avail gold loans over any other kind of loans because of its unique feature “secured loans”.
- Moderate or no foreclosure charges- Most lenders do not levy foreclosure charges.
- Simple documentation- To get the loan sanction, the borrower needs to submit the following minimal documents such as- Authenticity identification, address proof, two passport size photos, etc.
- Repayment of a loan in equated monthly installment (EMI’s) – The borrowers are provided with flexible repayment options. They have to repay an amount every month consisting of the principal amount and interest.
- No restrictions on fund utilization- The other feature of a gold loan is that the people can utilize the funds for any other purpose as well. That means, the loan received from the borrower can be better utilized in construction, purchasing or renovating a house, etc. Personal loans also do not have such restrictions but the interest rates on personal loans are much higher than secured loans.
As outlined above gold loan is a secure form of loan that has a flexible repayment option with affordable interest rates. It does benefit the farmers to take the loan on low-interest rates with quick processing. Many banks also do not charge processing\ foreclosure fees. Therefore, every consumer should know of the gold loan rate in Delhi before finalizing any bank or NBFC’s. Every lender has its terms and conditions so it is essential to have words with transparent communication.