According to Future Market Insights (FMI), the enterprise mobility market is forecasted to reach a net worth of US$ 3.8 Tn in 2032 from US$ 415 Bn in 2021. It is estimated to register a robust CAGR of 22.3% over the forecast years.
Greater demand for a highly secure environment for corporate data management and protection has shifted the focus of the IT systems from the traditional software applications to more secured MDM enterprise solutions. Growth in the use of smartphones by customers for establishing direct communication channels with the service providers has also introduced the Android business device management solutions for augmenting the enterprise mobility and management market.
Increasing Cases of data breaches and online frauds in the recent past have been observed to incur a heavy loss to genuine business entities necessitating a more robust infrastructure on the data management front. This situation has created a huge opportunity for growth for the best MDM for small business units as well in the present market.
Request a Sample of this Report:
Rapid development in the information technology (IT) sector around the world has created a huge market for enterprise mobility through the presence of many enterprise mobility application providers in the global market. Google enterprise mobility management solutions are featured to be the most popular products in the present global enterprise mobility market.
- As per the market survey report, the global enterprise mobility market size is estimated to be around US$ 510 Bn in 2022. At the current market price, the absolute growth in terms of revenue is predicted to be around US$ 3.3 Tn through the forecast years until 2032.
- Among the various components deployed for the enterprise mobility suite, devices are analyzed to be the dominating segment of the global market. This segment is expected to grow at a rate of 21.5%, reaching a valuation of US$ 1.5 Tn by the end of the forecasted period.
- By the software type, mobile device management systems are the top-performing segment with a predicted CAGR of 23.1% for the forecasted years. With the growth in adoption of Android business device management, this segment is anticipated to be valued at US$ 625.7 Bn in 2032, growing up from US$ 63 Bn in 2021.
- The US is the leading market for enterprise mobility and management services, acquiring nearly 19% of the global market alone. It is expected to reach a net worth of US$ 725 Bn in 2032 by witnessing a growth rate of 21.3%.
- Brazil is the top-performing regional market for enterprise mobile application providers, with an estimated worth of US$ 24.8 Bn in 2021. The CAGR of 23.9% is the highest among all countries that are anticipated to take the enterprise mobility market value of Brazil up to US$ 262.4 Bn by the end of the year 2032.
The major players operating in the global enterprise mobility market are Avaya Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Airwatch, LLC, Aruba Networks Inc, Cisco Systems, Citric Systems, Inc., Meru Networks, Good Technology, Inc., iPass, Inc., Hewlett-Packard Development Company Ltd., IBM Corporation, AT&T, Inc., Blackberry, Ltd., Cerner Corporation, Nokia Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, SAP SE, International Business System, Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Enterprise Mobile, Inc., and Globo PLC.
- Vodafone Idea Business Service (VIBS) launched its Secure Device Manager (VSDM) powered by IBM Security MaaS360 in December 2019. This collaboration is expected to provide Vodafone an edge over its competitors in the domain of MDM enterprise solutions by offering AI insights and contextual analytics.
- Symantec Corporation enhanced the SEP mobile in January 2019 by integrating several security systems such as CASB, WSS, and others. Such integrations have raised the value of enterprise mobility pricing resulting in higher market penetration for the company.
- By Component
- By Deployment
- On Premise
- By Enterprise Size
- Small and Medium
- By Device Type
- By Industry Vertical
- Energy and Utilities
- Government and Public Sector
- IT and Telecom
- By Region:
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa