Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market is Expected to Expand at a CAGR of 13.9% from 2022 to 2029
In 2021, the electronic lab notebook (ELN) market is expected to generate US$ 421.0 million. The electronic lab notebook (ELN) market is expected to reach US$ 1,180.3 Mn by 2029, growing at a CAGR of 13.9% between 2022 and 2029.
A new Future Market Insights (FMI) report examines how electronic lab notebook (ELN) programming is gaining traction in the global market. The global ELN programming market is expected to outperform a billion-dollar income by 2029 end, with a two-digit CAGR over the next ten years.
Expanding interest in laboratory data management systems (LIMS), chromatography information management systems (CDS), logical instrumentation, and logical information management systems (SDMS) will open up potential development opportunities for electronic lab notebook (ELN) programming suppliers.
Other key market development powerhouses include the basic requirement for decreasing information audit and process durations, data capture and reuse, avoiding rehashes, and reexamination in the life sciences industry application.
Request a Sample of this Report @
Key Takeaways – Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Software Market Study
- Increasing outsourcing of manufacturing and R&D activities by pharmaceutical companies from other regions such as North America and Europe are resulting in high demand for ELN for efficient laboratory data management and regulatory compliance.
- Emerging cloud-based technology provides web and cloud-based solutions for various factors such as cost-effectiveness, real-time analytics, easy access to data, integration with other systems & software, sharing of data internally and externally, scalability and flexibility.
- Software solution based segment electronic lab notebook (ELN) software market is expected to generate an incremental opportunity of ~US$ 611 Mn during the forecast period.
Product Innovation Key to Enhance Remote Sensing Technology
Key vendors are focusing on adoption of electronic lab notebook (ELN) software for conducting research in the life sciences industry under various domains such as pharmaceuticals, chemicals and others and follow a practice of recording daily activities.
- For instance, Scilligence Corporation offers electronic lab notebook (ELN) software for training graduate and undergraduate students in industrial standards and processes. It also allows students to run ELN in their own devices (computers, iPad, Android tablet, etc.), without any software installation.
- For instance, Arxspan LLC. offers ArxLab electronic lab notebook (ELN) software preconfigured for biology application. It consists of a cloud-based architecture and helps to streamline workflows, protect sensitive IP (Intellectual Property), increase productivity and is compliant to standard regulations.
Rapid infrastructure development and growing awareness regarding various technological advancements are major factors contributing to the growth of the MEA electronic lab notebook (ELN) software market. Infrastructure for the life sciences industry has been witnessing significant growth in the recent past, owing to changing government policies, development of health care systems, and increasing population in countries of the region.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst @
Many key players are inclined at investing heavily in lab automation technology research and development practices to uncover increased applications of electronic lab notebooks. With the use of technology, vendors are also focusing on lowering the cost of electronic lab notebook, and customer satisfaction for captivating an increased customer base.
- For instance, in November 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific introduced latest forensic laboratory qualified capillary electrophoresis platform. The platform is designed for both new and experienced users who need a simple instrumentation experience for forensic analysis.
Learn More About Report Inclusions
In this report, the global electronic lab notebook (ELN) software market is tracked in terms of value, and is calibrated to obtain the market revenue estimates. The report is categorically split into six major sections, namely market analysis by solution such as software (laboratory information management system (LIMS) platform and electronic lab notebook (ELN) software) and services (Validation services, consulting services, implementation and integration services, support and maintenance, training)
by license (proprietary ELN, open source ELN), by deployment (cloud and on-premises), by enterprise size (small & medium and large), by pricing model such as subscription model (monthly subscription & annual subscription) and one time license, and industry (healthcare and life sciences, energy, food & beverages, academic & scientific research, petrochemicals, mining and metals, others), across seven major regions.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, Get Customized Report @
Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Market Outlook by Category
- Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Software
- Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) Services
By Deployment :
By Enterprise Size:
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Industry :
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Food & Beverages
- Academic & Scientific Research
- Mining & Metals
By Region :
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- Emerging Countries