Samsung Galaxy phones are protected with a password so that no one can access our private data without our permission. Samsung modern devices allow you to set a PIN/pattern/fingerprint as a password. It is possible to forget our Samsung phone’s password and not be able to access it.
You can bypass Samsung’s lock screen for free using the methods listed below. Methods 1 and 2 are the most popular choices. Trying a factory reset may be the last option if all the above methods fail to unlock the phone.
Method 1: How to Bypass Samsung Lock Screen without Losing Data? – Forgot Password/Fail to Input Fingerprint
Can’t remember your Samsung device’s PIN, password, or pattern? Is your Galaxy not working with its fingerprint reader anymore? With Android Unlock, you will be able to bypass your Samsung lock screen in five minutes without losing your data.
Samsung/LG phones can be unlocked using the standard mode without data loss, and more Android phones can be unlocked using the advanced mode. We will demonstrate the standard mode in the following, since we are discussing removing the password and fingerprint from the Samsung Galaxy.
Compatible devices include the Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4/S3, Note 8/7/4/3/2/Edge, Tab 2 Tab S/Tab Pro, etc.
The Android Unlock tool can now be downloaded for free. One of the best tools for FRP bypass is vnROM Bypass APK.
Step 1. Go to the toolbox and choose “Unlock” from the drop-down list. From the toolbox on the home page, tap to unlock.
Step 2. Attach Samsung Galaxy to a PC using USB cable.
Step 3. Fill in your device information. Please provide the brand, model, and model number of your device. By opening the dropdown menu, you will be able to specify the detailed information needed to generate the customized Samsung recovery package.
Step 4. Switch to download mode.
1) Switch off your Samsung phone.
2) Hold down Volume Down + Home button + Power key together at the same time.
3) To enter the Download Mode, press the Volume Up button.
Step 5. A recovery package will be downloaded by the program.
After the download is complete, wait for it to finish
Step 6. If you want to unlock your Galaxy without losing data, type “000000” to confirm your device information. Click “Remove Now” to unlock your Galaxy.
Step 7. Your Samsung phone can now be accessed without a password.
Method 2. Using Samsung Find My Mobile?
Are you having trouble unlocking your Samsung Galaxy because you forgot your password/PIN? Your first option should be Find My Mobile since it is a feature built into all Samsung devices. Before you can utilize this useful tool, you must first log in to your Samsung account on your device.
It is not possible for this tool to work for you if you do not already have a Samsung account and have not logged into this account on your Galaxy. Additionally, some mobile phone service providers block this feature in order to keep users’ private information safe. Try this method if your Samsung account is still logged in to your device!
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile Website using a web browser on a computer.
- To log in, click “Sign in.”
- On the left panel, click “Lock my screen”.
- To unlock, enter a new PIN. This will be your new Samsung password; please remember it.
- Scroll down and click “Lock”.
- Just a moment, and your Samsung Galaxy will be unlocked with the PIN you set just now.
Method 3. Recover using Android Recovery Mode?
There is a Recovery Mode available for Android users on each Android phone. If not available for your android phone then download any FRP bypass apk to reset. This can be accomplished by restarting the system, performing a factory reset and wiping the cache file. Examples include:
- Tap on “Power off” on the screen after pressing the Power key.
- By holding down the Power and Volume Down keys, you’ll see the word “Start” at the top of the screen.
- On the top of the screen you’ll see “Recovery mode” in red when you press the Volume Down key twice or three times.
- Enter it by pressing the Power key.
- The screen will display “No command.”
- Hold down the Power key and Volume Up key simultaneously for approximately 3 seconds.
- Hold down the Power key for 3 seconds and the Volume Up key for 3 seconds.
- To perform a factory reset, press the Power key and select “Wipe data/ factory reset”.
- Reboot system now and tap on delete all user data.
- You should then be able to access it without entering any passwords.
The Final Thoughts
Below you will find three of the easiest ways to bypass the Samsung lock screen for beginners. To remove your fingerprint password from your Samsung Galaxy, try the fifth method of backing up your phone’s files to your PC and taking it to a repair shop.